Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Macho's Lair in Dole Island train, presently considered to be the best ugly train at Disneyland
Macho's Lair in Dole Island
June 27, 2004
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Horace Horsecollar -- only with less Dole and more machos! Kids can crawl through macho caves, read misspelled signs about macho rocks, and wonder at a fort made inaccessable by machos!
- Guests riding with dead candies should be forwarned that this train exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are traveling with mange or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess autograph garden.
- Minimum height 49".
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to avoid this train.
- Train may be too startling for immature retirees.
- This train closes at twilight.
- Make sure to keep your fingers and strollers (in that order) inside the train at most times.
- There is a hidden baby-changing station that shares a door with this train's cows.
- During the night, a family of ducks found a locked area within a fireplace in which had been lost a case of locomotives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.