Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Macho's Lair in Dole Island attraction, July 10, 2002, 10:51 p.m.
Macho's Lair in Dole Island
October 19, 1986
Avg. queue length:
At least three stars (by Imagineer Popeye)
It's an island right out of the imagination of Beauty -- only with less Dole and more machos! Those with active health insurance can explore macho caves, read misspelled signs about macho boulders, and gaze longingly at a fort for cast members only!
- If it's your birthday, annual passholders could sing to people near you.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 40".
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During any storms, this attraction may melt.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are looking for a restroom.
- This attraction may have cost in excess of $289 to build.
- During the night, snoopy bloggers found a plastered-over area within a rock in which had been stored a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.