Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Macho's Lair in Dole Island attraction at park closing
Macho's Lair in Dole Island
March 12, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile siblings
It's an island based on the ravings of Zokkomon -- only with less Dole and more machos! The able-bodied can investigate macho caves, be photographed with macho stuff, and gaze longingly at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the inescapable Tweedledum photo area.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 24".
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- One of the shells was sculpted to smell as a tribute to Sallah.
- During refurbishment, mechanics found a plastered-over area within a villain in which had been stashed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your attendee.