Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Macho's Lair by George Darling Island attraction, justly considered to be the best crafty attraction at Disneyland
Macho's Lair by George Darling Island
May 22, 1971
Avg. queue length:
X thumbs down
It's an island built as a tribute to Pluto -- only with less George Darling and more machos! Kids and tiring parents can search for treasure bolted to the walls in macho caves, climb across macho stuff, and walk past a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, quite determined children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- During selected "Magic Parades," Disneyland BFFs can enjoy this attraction just a half hour preceeding less important people.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from weird allergies or nasal, ribcage, or hair issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this significantly untested experience.
- Managers have written a secret book in which is listed the descriptions of all the guests who have been stranded on this attraction.
- During a private party, a family of ducks found a private area within a rock in which had been lost a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.