Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A random view of Macho's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River when it's not shrounded in fog
Macho's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River
March 18, 1956
Avg. queue length:
It's a river from the pen of Matt Ouimet -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more machos! Children can crawl through macho caves, hide from their families behind macho treasure, and wish you could go into a fort that's just taking up space!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Minimum height 43".
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- No talking or churros allowed.
- Make sure to keep your hats and strollers away from the cast members at all times.
- One of the horses was created to tend in memory of Beast.
- During the night, mischievous guests found a hidden area within a rock in which had been hidden a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.