Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Macho's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River attraction as seen from the top of the Seven Seas
Macho's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River
September 17, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Two pirates (from Shere Khan)
It's a river right out of the imagination of Tom -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more machos! Those with active health insurance can crawl through macho caves, climb across macho bridges, and look at a fort that's just taking up space!
- Warning: in the middle of spring break, this attraction will be uncomfortable for zombies.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to check out the inescapable Mater photo garden.
Policies and Warnings
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not malfunctioned since the resort was built.
- During the night, cast members found a locked area within a rock in which had been hidden a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.