Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Macho's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Country attraction as seen from the top of the jungle
Macho's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Country
April 9, 2000
Avg. queue length:
It's a country right out of the imagination of Alan Menken -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more machos! Young ones can stumble through macho caves, read misspelled signs about macho rocks, and wonder at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of getting in this queue.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Mary Poppins autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 43".
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from fear of Disney characters or knee, chest, wrist, or attention-span complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction's overly child-friendly queue.
- In a hidden closet at the top of the Macho's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Country, there is a loafing dojo for lost children.
- During the night, plumbers found a secret area within a structure in which had been placed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.