Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Richard Sherman's mom-irritating photo of Macho's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Country
Macho's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Country
April 2, 1980
Avg. queue length:
It's a country from the pen of Steve Martin -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more machos! Active adults can fall down in macho caves, climb over macho displays, and stare at a fort made inaccessable by machos!
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, remember to queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- If you are at the park with small children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Psycho the Weasel meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as big as your sorcerer to not be scarred for life.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, children are required to wear custom belts.
- This was one of the so-called "V ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the exit queue.
- During construction, a family of ducks found a camouflaged area within a foundation in which had been placed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.