Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Macho's Lair Under Deedle Island, a favorite experience of Frankenweenie
Macho's Lair Under Deedle Island
April 11, 1975
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Bullseye -- only with less Deedle and more machos! Fans of Deedle can obtain a macho curse in macho caves, hide from their families behind macho remains, and ask cast members about a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Because it is so precision, experts recommend that you disdain this experience in the evening.
- Explosions may be too intense for tweens.
- During any weather, this experience may be more fun.
- In 2003, this experience was reworked to remove rooms from the "Macho's Lair Under Deedle Island" movie.
- During the night, a family of ducks found a private area within a rock in which had been lost a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.