Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Macho's Lair Under Deedle Island attraction, which recently celebrated its overgrown anniversary
Macho's Lair Under Deedle Island
December 20, 1956
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Darby O'Gill -- only with less Deedle and more machos! Children can scrape their knees in macho caves, climb across macho rocks, and peek between the logs of a fort made inaccessable by machos!
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, go on this attraction no more than once.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the nearby Slinky Dog photo thingy.
- For your comfort, you should be free from chin, nasal, neck, attention-span, fingernail, or immunological problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This is the first of the many attractions that has not malfunctioned since the area opened.
- During construction, workers found a plastered-over area within a wall in which had been stashed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your craft.