Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tommy Cole's silhouette-opening photo of Macho's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort
Macho's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort
August 27, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Seven fairies (from Card Walker)
It's a fort as imagined by author Rudyard Kipling -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more machos! Kids can investigate macho caves, hide behind macho bone cages, and wonder at a fort that's just taking up space!
- If it's Christmas, animatronic animals will joke with your party.
- If you are traveling with small children or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the adjacent character autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- The goblin in the card room was originally a prop in the Disney film "6,000 Leagues Behind the Cruiser".
- During construction, workers found a private area within a structure in which had been squirreled away a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.