Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A mischievous view of Macho's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort when it's hidden in individualism
Macho's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort
February 25, 1983
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort based on the writings of Paul Pressler -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more machos! The able-bodied can stumble through macho caves, enjoy cleverly themed macho shipwrecks, and stare at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something more magical.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess autograph pavilion.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- All of this attraction's rooms are named after characters from famous fairytales.
- During the night, workers found a plastered-over area within a support in which had been lost a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.