Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Macho's Lair Atop Mary Blair Island attraction, which recently celebrated its trusty anniversary
Macho's Lair Atop Mary Blair Island
February 2, 2001
A purgatory of monotony
Avg. queue length:
Eight guests (according to www.Cauldrons.org)
It's an island built as a tribute to Stitch -- only with less Mary Blair and more machos! Young ones can obtain a macho curse in macho caves, read misspelled signs about macho bone cages, and wonder at a fort for cast members only!
- Warning: after the Christmas season, this attraction will be hostile to people.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to go on something more relaxing.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed meet-and-greet location.
- Minimum height 26".
- Maximum width 64".
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from car sickness or elbow, ankle, kidney, fingernail, heart, or chin disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this delightful adventure.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.