Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Macho's Lair Atop Mary Blair Island attraction as seen from the top of the Caribbean
Macho's Lair Atop Mary Blair Island
February 16, 1995
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Columbia -- only with less Mary Blair and more machos! Children can search for treasure bolted to the walls in macho caves, hide from their families behind macho bone cages, and ask cast members about a fort destroyed by termites!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to experience this attraction just before leaving because it's required by law.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something soothing.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from intestinal, nasal, or attention-span complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this delightful adventure.
- On its second decade after opening, the Macho's Lair Atop Mary Blair Island nearly twirled.
- During a private party, workers found a hidden area within a wall in which had been secreted a case of ghouls.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.