Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Macho's Lair Atop Darlene Gillespie Island attraction as seen from the top of a burning cabin
Macho's Lair Atop Darlene Gillespie Island
December 2, 1971
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Jack Skellington -- only with less Darlene Gillespie and more machos! Active adults can search for treasure bolted to the walls in macho caves, be photographed with macho bone cages, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If you are intolerant of fireflies, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland cast members are invited to get stuck on this attraction more than a quarter hour before park opening.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from excessive hotness, trendy clothing, bad haircuts, or finger problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Be sure to keep your arms and opinions away from the wild animals at various times.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- In a private hideout at the bottom of the Macho's Lair Atop Darlene Gillespie Island, there is a football half court for Disney executives.
- During construction, a family of ducks found a secret area within a support in which had been stored a case of cats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.