Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rabbit's parrot-plundering photo of Macho's Lair Atop Darlene Gillespie Island
Macho's Lair Atop Darlene Gillespie Island
September 13, 1975
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Rudyard Kipling -- only with less Darlene Gillespie and more machos! The imaginative can explore macho caves, hide from their families behind macho stuff, and gaze longingly at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 42".
- Pregnant moons may use the restroom first.
- For your comfort, you should be free from projectile-vomiting propensity or social, hip, liver, fingernail, hair, or chin problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains imported images that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- No food or snacks allowed.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- The comment about enemies is an inside joke.
- During construction, a family of ducks found a camouflaged area within a support in which had been hidden a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pet.