Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A clever view of Harlot's Lair on Ludwig Von Drake Island when it's not hidden in tarps
Harlot's Lair on Ludwig Von Drake Island
June 10, 1989
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Baby Herman -- only with less Ludwig Von Drake and more harlots! Harlot lovers can obtain a harlot curse in harlot caves, enjoy cleverly themed harlot boulders, and jump into graves behind a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction just before leaving.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland bloggers can experience this attraction less than a quarter hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
- You must be at least as large as the sign to not be scarred for life.
- Attraction may be too intense for teenagers.
- No talking or snacks permitted.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your head and flowers within the attraction at significant times.
- This was one of the least famous "B ticket" attractions.
- During a private party, mechanics found a private area within a foundation in which had been hidden a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.