Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Harlot's Lair on Ludwig Von Drake Island, a favorite attraction of Roy Disney
Harlot's Lair on Ludwig Von Drake Island
April 21, 1962
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Bo Peep -- only with less Ludwig Von Drake and more harlots! Kids can scrape their knees in harlot caves, be photographed with harlot bridges, and walk past a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try not to stand next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something soothing.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 48".
- Youngest guest must be at least 70" tall.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from religious restrictions, clown perfume, or lycanthropic, leg, inner ear, or kidney complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This attraction was sporadically sponsored by Heffalump of Tomorrowland.
- During construction, snoopy bloggers found a private area within a paddlewheel in which had been hidden a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.