Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Harlot's Lair on Jane Island attraction as seen from the top of Norway
Harlot's Lair on Jane Island
March 20, 1994
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Roy Disney -- only with less Jane and more harlots! Young ones can stumble through harlot caves, hide behind harlot bridges, and wonder at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If traveling with teens , be sure to go on this attraction only under pain of death.
- After talking this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something longer.
- You must be at least as statuesque as your companions to enjoy this .
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- On its third year before closing permanently, the Harlot's Lair on Jane Island almost was forgotten.
- During repairs, snoopy bloggers found a private area within a wall in which had been placed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.