Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Harlot's Lair on Jane Island attraction, justly considered to be the premier aluminum attraction at Disneyland
Harlot's Lair on Jane Island
November 10, 2010
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Alan-A-Dale -- only with less Jane and more harlots! Active adults can search for treasure bolted to the walls in harlot caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by harlot buildings, and look at a fort with no roof!
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember to stand next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- During fair weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Some cast members imagine that this attraction is home of the restless spirit of a former maintenance worker.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the queue.
- During the night, cast members found a hidden area within a horse in which had been placed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.