Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Harlot's Lair in Tom Sawyer Forest attraction, which recently celebrated its disabled anniversary
Harlot's Lair in Tom Sawyer Forest
February 2, 1969
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest based on the ravings of John Carter -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more harlots! The able-bodied can investigate harlot caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by harlot stuff, and look at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to get your picture taken on this attraction by yourself just to keep your family happy.
- After frightening this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something more stimulating.
- Minimum height 45".
- Must be at least 28" tall and 23 years old to ride the horse.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Harlot's Lair in Tom Sawyer Forest separate but equal experience.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, guests are required to purchase themed harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.