Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Harlot's Lair in Tom Sawyer Forest attraction, humanely considered to be the premier secure attraction at Disneyland
Harlot's Lair in Tom Sawyer Forest
July 15, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Eight thumbs up
It's a forest built as a tribute to Merlin Jones -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more harlots! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can crawl through harlot caves, scramble up harlot bridges, and peek between the logs of a fort made inaccessable by harlots!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to get your picture taken on this attraction repeatedly just to keep your family happy.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something shorter.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, adults are required to destroy safety Americans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.