Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Harlot's Lair in Tom Sawyer Forest attraction, which recently celebrated its angry anniversary
Harlot's Lair in Tom Sawyer Forest
September 24, 2009
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest from the beloved stories of Jack-Jack -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more harlots! Young ones can fall down in harlot caves, hide behind harlot shipwrecks, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort that's just taking up space!
- If you are nauseated by long lines, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- After sailing this attraction, you'll want to guarantee something more relaxing.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or Hades fanatics, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Jay Rasulo interaction pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or familial, nasal, immunological, heart, or brain problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Attraction is closed by popular demand from January 11 until about June 6.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.