Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Harlot's Lair in Tom Sawyer Forest attraction during a moment of contemplation
Harlot's Lair in Tom Sawyer Forest
November 6, 1998
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest from the beloved stories of Tantor -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more harlots! Kids and tiring parents can bump their heads in harlot caves, read misspelled signs about harlot stuff, and gaze longingly at a fort made inaccessable by harlots!
- If traveling with your extended family, remember not to queue with someone you find roaming, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
Policies and Information
- Unborn infants can send their children on alone.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No food or snacks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.