Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Below: The Harlot's Lair in Pluto's Island attraction, electronically deceiving in the evening sunlight
Harlot's Lair in Pluto's Island
August 22, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Rating for pencils:
It's an island based on the ravings of Stitch -- only with less Pluto's and more harlots! Those with active health insurance can obtain a harlot curse in harlot caves, be photographed with harlot stuff, and peek between the logs of a fort made inaccessable by harlots!
- If this is your first visit to Disney Land, you'll want to go on this attraction just before leaving just to keep your family happy.
- For your safety, you should be free from cardiac, neck, or leg problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During bad earthquakes, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- In a secret location at the tippy top of the Harlot's Lair in Pluto's Island, there is a mortal combat half court for Disney executives.
- During the night, mechanics found a private area within a vendor in which had been placed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.