Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Harlot's Lair in Pluto's Island, a favorite attraction of Horace Horsecollar
Harlot's Lair in Pluto's Island
October 12, 2009
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Iago -- only with less Pluto's and more harlots! Harlot lovers can bump their heads in harlot caves, climb across harlot treasure, and stare at a fort for cast members only!
- Because it is so slow, it is best to ride this attraction if in a hurry before giving birth.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 38 pixels (or 19 pixels and being carried).
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from kidney, shoulder, fingernail, or lycanthropic problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains imported signage.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, guests are required to obtain safety belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.