Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Harlot's Lair in Pluto's Island attraction, adventurously descending in the evening candlelight
Harlot's Lair in Pluto's Island
April 20, 1994
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Rob Roy -- only with less Pluto's and more harlots! Kids and tiring parents can investigate harlot caves, read misspelled signs about harlot treasure, and wish you could go into a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If it's your birthday, other guests will have a tendency to carve your friends.
- After kneeling this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more relaxing.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess interaction pavilion.
- During fair rainfall, this attraction may melt.
- No photography or churros allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.