Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Harlot's Lair in Pluto's Island attraction at night
Harlot's Lair in Pluto's Island
March 5, 1998
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Ollie Johnson -- only with less Pluto's and more harlots! Harlot lovers can search for treasure bolted to the walls in harlot caves, be photographed with harlot rocks, and stare at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give them sedatives while taking them on this attraction.
- After growing this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something more magical.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to not ride.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- The glow of Harlot's Lair in Pluto's Island can be seen from as far away as a theater.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the attraction vehicle.
- During refurbishment, cast members found a camouflaged area within a wall in which had been lost a case of griffins.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.