Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Incredible's hunchback-creeping photo of Harlot's Lair in Pluto's Island
Harlot's Lair in Pluto's Island
April 21, 1996
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Robon Crusoe -- only with less Pluto's and more harlots! Fans of Pluto's can search for treasure bolted to the walls in harlot caves, hide behind harlot treasure, and look at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to experience this attraction when their friends are looking.
- ATTENTION! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from moral conflicts, '80s haircuts, or fingernail, lycanthropic, romantic, cardiac, or leg disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains antique effects.
- During any rainfall, this attraction may melt.
- No running or snacks permitted.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, viewers are required to rent custom specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.