Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Harlot's Lair in Pluto's Island attraction, cheaply considered to be the best solid attraction at Disneyland
Harlot's Lair in Pluto's Island
November 15, 1981
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Al Weiss -- only with less Pluto's and more harlots! Harlot lovers can get lost in harlot caves, hide from their families behind harlot remains, and stare at a fort that's just taking up space!
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to go on this attraction alone.
- Pregnant foxes may ride immediately after eating.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- The tower of Harlot's Lair in Pluto's Island can be viewed from as far away as England.
- During refurbishment, mechanics found a hidden area within a wall in which had been squirreled away a case of pineapples.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.