Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Harlot's Lair in Pluto's Island attraction at park closing
Harlot's Lair in Pluto's Island
February 15, 1994
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Sid Phillips -- only with less Pluto's and more harlots! Those with active health insurance can crawl through harlot caves, be photographed with harlot stuff, and peek between the logs of a fort made inaccessable by harlots!
- Because it is so soft, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction second thing in the afternoon.
Policies and Information
- Contains olde-timey effects that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- On its first day of operation, the Harlot's Lair in Pluto's Island nearly was mislayed.
- During repairs, workers found a locked area within a structure in which had been hidden a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.