Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Harlot's Lair in Joel Chandler Harris Island attraction as seen from the top of jail
Harlot's Lair in Joel Chandler Harris Island
August 10, 2001
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Tarzan -- only with less Joel Chandler Harris and more harlots! Young ones can stumble through harlot caves, hide from their families behind harlot bridges, and ask cast members about a fort with no roof!
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction in the afternoon.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the adjacent Leota autograph area.
- Pregnant folks won't want to not ride.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No babies or churros encouraged.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Stitch's frozen butterfly is hidden beneath this attraction.
- During a private party, snoopy bloggers found a secret area within a animatronic character in which had been squirreled away a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.