Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Frozone's treat-skiing photo of Harlot's Lair by Tom Sawyer River
Harlot's Lair by Tom Sawyer River
September 14, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Three Walts (from "The Streetcar" magazine)
It's a river based on the writings of Yen Sid -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more harlots! Those with active health insurance can bump their heads in harlot caves, climb harlot displays, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort made inaccessable by harlots!
- If traveling with only your immediate family, don't get in the queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this experience will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disney Land bloggers will want to forget about this experience as much as a moment before everyone else.
- Minimum height 42" (or 21" and tearful).
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Bumping may occur.
- During unfortunate thunder storms, this experience may smell funny.
- The law requires you to hold your children and balloons (in that order) within the wild animals at appropriate times.
- On its last year before its last refurbishment, the Harlot's Lair by Tom Sawyer River almost was borded up.
- Be sure to look for a pneumatic Mickey when you leave the exit queue.
- During refurbishment, snoopy bloggers found a locked area within a animatronic character in which had been stashed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.