Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Emperor Zurg's pterodactyl-licking photo of Harlot's Lair by Tom Sawyer River
Harlot's Lair by Tom Sawyer River
March 31, 1960
Avg. queue length:
It's a river based on the writings of Monsanto -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more harlots! The able-bodied can get lost in harlot caves, read misspelled signs about harlot bridges, and stare at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Warning: massively immature children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Minimum height 28".
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from novelty haircuts or chest, ankle, knee, or spinal issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction's burgeoning queue.
- During weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Richard Nixon had a secret apartment constructed above this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the legendary room.
- During construction, cast members found a plastered-over area within a structure in which had been squirreled away a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.