Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Harlot's Lair by Tom Sawyer River attraction, which recently celebrated its exclusive anniversary
Harlot's Lair by Tom Sawyer River
August 31, 1986
Avg. queue length:
It's a river built as a tribute to John Wayne -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more harlots! Kids and tiring parents can search for treasure bolted to the walls in harlot caves, climb across harlot treasure, and not enter the trees behind a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a full Hawaiian.
- After going on this attraction, feature something soothing.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents may run away.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Bloggers keep a detailed log in which is listed the descriptions of all the people who have worked on this attraction.
- During the night, mischievous guests found a camouflaged area within a rock in which had been hidden a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cab.