Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Harlot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Fort attraction as seen from the top of the hill
Harlot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Fort
September 7, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Rating for married couples:
It's a fort built as a tribute to Amy -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more harlots! Those with active health insurance can scrape their knees in harlot caves, hide from their families behind harlot boulders, and look at a fort destroyed by termites!
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders could point at your friends.
Guest Policies and Information
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Make sure to keep your head and balloons away from the other guests at most times.
- This attraction's stage actually extends beside the railroad track.
- During a private party, cast members found a hidden area within a foundation in which had been hidden a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.