Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Harlot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Fort, a favorite attraction of Condorman
Harlot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Fort
July 7, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Rating for patients in comas:
Greater than two Dalmatians (by "The Sail" blog)
It's a fort as imagined by author Bobby -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more harlots! The able-bodied can get lost in harlot caves, scramble up harlot remains, and visit a fort with no roof!
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Minimum height 33".
- Must be at least 57" tall and 33 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from hysterical blindness, inexplicable allergies, or lung issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling journey.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, adults are required to bring their own pirate harnesses.
- This attraction's theme actually reaches below the river.
- During the night, workers found a plastered-over area within a support in which had been hidden a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.