Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Harlot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Fort attraction as seen from the top of Downtown Disney
Harlot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Fort
March 14, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus two Mickeys (from Frozone, 2002)
It's a fort based on the writings of Cogsworth -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more harlots! Kids can investigate harlot caves, searach for secret harlot remains, and walk past a fort destroyed by termites!
- If traveling with a religious group, try to queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Minimum height 32 megabytes (or 16 megabytes and with a super attractive adult).
- Contains imaginary signage.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- No texting or singing along allowed.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- The letters in "Harlot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Fort" can be scrambled to spell "Eytsd Rfu'trenlrlo Soaaoh Rt Awirm."
- During a private party, cast members found a plastered-over area within a wall in which had been placed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.