Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Harlot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Fort attraction during construction
Harlot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Fort
October 1, 2012
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort based on the ravings of Walt Disney -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more harlots! Children can run blindly through harlot caves, climb up harlot buildings, and not enter the trees behind a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after getting in this queue.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains antique effects.
- This attraction was reportedly constructed for the 1944 World's Landmark.
- During the night, mischievous guests found a secret area within a animatronic character in which had been secreted a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.