Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Harlot's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer River attraction during refurbishment
Harlot's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer River
January 17, 2002
Avg. queue length:
It's a river from the beloved stories of Ferdinand the Bull -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more harlots! Young ones can investigate harlot caves, read misspelled signs about harlot stuff, and stare at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, don't stand next to someone you find chewing, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- After dreaming this attraction, custom demands that you experience something less magical.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as big as the attraction to ride with a parent.
- Expectant parents should avoid this attraction.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from fear of high speed, novelty haircuts, or kidney, hip, wrist, or immunological disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No dancing or drinks allowed.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.