Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Harlot's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer River dark ride, July 1, 1978, 5:35 a.m.
Harlot's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer River
April 11, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Two thumbs down
It's a river from the world of Paul Pressler -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more harlots! The able-bodied can explore harlot caves, climb across harlot bridges, and ask cast members about a fort made inaccessable by harlots!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after taking them on this dark ride.
- After going on this dark ride, find something that requires more patience.
- Minimum height 18".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for wimps.
- Bumping may occur.
- The letters in "Harlot's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer River" can be scrambled to spell "Pmsa Sha I'oea Lvtoryorrrttr Ielwa."
- During repairs, mechanics found a private area within a structure in which had been hidden a case of structures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.