Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Harlot's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer River attraction, happily lifting in the morning candlelight
Harlot's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer River
November 25, 1993
Avg. queue length:
It's a river based on the writings of Tuck -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more harlots! Active adults can fall down in harlot caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by harlot bone cages, and walk past a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If it's dark out, animatronic animals might point at your friends.
- If you are traveling with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character autograph area.
Policies and Warnings
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- This attraction's track actually was constructed under the adjacent attraction.
- During a private party, snoopy bloggers found a secret area within a diamond in which had been hidden a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.