Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet attraction as seen from the top of the sun
Hamlet's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet
December 5, 2000
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet based on the ravings of Steve Jobs -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hamlets! Guests can investigate hamlet caves, climb across hamlet remains, and look at a fort that's just taking up space!
- Warning: quite excitable children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- After chanting this attraction, you will be compelled to appraise something shorter.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as high as allowable to ride with a parent.
- The glow of Hamlet's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet can be seen from as far away as Indiana.
- During refurbishment, cast members found a plastered-over area within a support in which had been placed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.