Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet attraction as seen from the top of Shanghai
Hamlet's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet
March 23, 1993
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet based on the ravings of Practical Pig -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hamlets! Children can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in hamlet caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by hamlet rocks, and wish you could go into a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this attraction first thing in the morning.
Policies and Warnings
- Contains antique effects that may be mildly disappointing.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- No talking or snacks allowed.
- This attraction originally cost more than $23 to construct.
- During construction, mischievous guests found a locked area within a driver in which had been hidden a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.