Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet train, fantastically clapping in the morning sunlight
Hamlet's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet
September 3, 2008
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet from the pen of Lillian -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hamlets! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can stumble through hamlet caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by hamlet shipwrecks, and look at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If you are put off by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this train.
- Minimum height 33".
- Maximum width 57".
- Shortest guest must be at least 53" tall.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the train.
- Any attempt to modify this train may result in massive online protests.
- Train is closed for improvements from June 27 to July 8.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your vaquero.