Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Hamlet's Lair on Tom Sawyer Place attraction, stutteringly considered to be the best difficult attraction at Disneyland
Hamlet's Lair on Tom Sawyer Place
May 24, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Rating for guests:
Five mice (from Chernabog)
It's a place based on the writings of Monsanto -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hamlets! Children can crawl through hamlet caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by hamlet displays, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to ride this attraction first thing in the morning just to keep your family happy.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to not ride.
- During bad weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and glasses away from the wild animals at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.