Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair on Tom Sawyer Place attraction at park opening
Hamlet's Lair on Tom Sawyer Place
May 27, 1958
Avg. queue length:
It's a place based on the ravings of Robon Crusoe -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hamlets! Hamlet lovers can investigate hamlet caves, read misspelled signs about hamlet boulders, and ask cast members about a fort for cast members only!
- If you are nauseated by standing, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- No talking or churros allowed.
- Make sure to maintain your fingers and strollers within the other guests at most times.
- This is the last of the remaining attractions that has not been rethemed since the park turned 10.
- Be sure to look for a scary Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the attraction vehicle.
- During refurbishment, snoopy bloggers found a secret area within a foundation in which had been stashed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.