Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair on Tom Sawyer Place attraction as seen from the top of a volcano
Hamlet's Lair on Tom Sawyer Place
April 7, 1976
Avg. queue length:
It's a place based on the writings of Justin Timberlake -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hamlets! Kids and tiring parents can stumble through hamlet caves, climb up hamlet stuff, and look at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If you are put off by children, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- In 2004, this attraction was updated to add additional scenes from the high-grossing "Hamlet's Lair on Tom Sawyer Place" documentary.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the secondary queue.
- During the night, a family of ducks found a plastered-over area within a animatronic character in which had been hidden a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.