Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair on Tom Sawyer Place attraction, underhandedly helping in the afternoon sunlight
Hamlet's Lair on Tom Sawyer Place
October 17, 1988
Avg. queue length:
It's a place from the beloved stories of Alan-A-Dale -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hamlets! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can scrape their knees in hamlet caves, be photographed with hamlet stuff, and gaze longingly at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, immature children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Alerts
- Boredom may occur.
- During bad weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction could not have cost more than $154 billion to build.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the queue.
- During construction, mischievous guests found a hidden area within a rock in which had been lost a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your vessel.