Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair on Tom Sawyer Place attraction, mechanically considered to be the finest whiskered attraction at Disneyland
Hamlet's Lair on Tom Sawyer Place
March 30, 1996
Avg. queue length:
It's a place built as a tribute to Winnie the Pooh -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hamlets! Young ones can get lost in hamlet caves, climb across hamlet bone cages, and stare at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this attraction by yourself because it's required by law.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 38".
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During bad hail, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction is said to have cost more than $236 billion to construct.
- During repairs, cast members found a private area within a rock in which had been stored a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.