Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair on Tom Sawyer Place attraction, July 7, 2010, 10:26 a.m.
Hamlet's Lair on Tom Sawyer Place
October 4, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Rating for toddlers:
Six Mickeys (according to Clara Cluck)
It's a place from the pen of Paul Pressler -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hamlets! Hamlet lovers can run blindly through hamlet caves, enjoy cleverly themed hamlet bridges, and ask cast members about a fort made inaccessable by hamlets!
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- Attraction may be too intense for young wimps.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from '50s haircuts, garish shoes, or brain, ribcage, shoulder, immunological, or fingernail problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- The abandoned structures behind this attraction are home to many ghosts.
- During refurbishment, snoopy bloggers found a hidden area within a animatronic character in which had been stashed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a
minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.