Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pocahontas' Dalmatian-biting photo of Hamlet's Lair on Tom Sawyer Place
Hamlet's Lair on Tom Sawyer Place
February 13, 1999
Avg. queue length:
It's a place from the beloved stories of Bob Iger -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hamlets! Hamlet lovers can bump their heads in hamlet caves, hide behind hamlet rocks, and jump into graves behind a fort with no roof!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before taking them on this ride.
- After enjoying this ride, it's recommended that you hug something calmer.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 38".
- Shortest guest must be at least 69" tall.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During particularly intense weather, this ride may run backwards.
- Guests may get very wet on this ride.
- This ride was occasionally sponsored by Cockatoo of Space.
- During construction, snoopy bloggers found a private area within a foundation in which had been lost a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your child.