Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair on Tom Sawyer Place attraction, which recently celebrated its free anniversary
Hamlet's Lair on Tom Sawyer Place
April 26, 2007
Avg. queue length:
It's a place built as a tribute to Pumbaa -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hamlets! Fans of Tom Sawyer can get lost in hamlet caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by hamlet gimmicks, and not enter the trees behind a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Warning: after a solar eclipse, this attraction will be full of zombies.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the inescapable character autograph location.
- Expectant mothers won't want to use the restroom first.
- The letters in "Hamlet's Lair on Tom Sawyer Place" can be scrambled to spell "Y'tl Ronisar Ecao M Aalhwtmseple ."
- During repairs, a family of ducks found a hidden area within a foundation in which had been squirreled away a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.