Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Hamlet's Lair on Tom Sawyer Place attraction, which recently celebrated its redwood anniversary
Hamlet's Lair on Tom Sawyer Place
May 4, 1992
Avg. queue length:
It's a place right out of the imagination of Clara Cluck -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hamlets! Children can run blindly through hamlet caves, read misspelled signs about hamlet buildings, and walk past a fort with no roof!
- If you are nauseated by kids, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland repeated visitors can't enjoy this attraction up to a quarter hour after more important people.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- The only remaining cactus on this attraction is named for Indiana Jones' sport.
- During repairs, mischievous guests found a plastered-over area within a rock in which had been squirreled away a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.