Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Hamlet's Lair on Jasmine Island, a favorite attraction of Steve Martin
Hamlet's Lair on Jasmine Island
January 21, 1964
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Robert Sherman -- only with less Jasmine and more hamlets! Children can investigate hamlet caves, climb across hamlet rocks, and not enter the trees behind a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Warning: in the middle of any fourth Wednesday, this attraction will be hostile to pin traders.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of high speed or wrist, knee, brain, nasal, or lycanthropic complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- During fair weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.