Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Hamlet's Lair on Jasmine Island attraction during construction
Hamlet's Lair on Jasmine Island
August 26, 1961
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Willie the Giant -- only with less Jasmine and more hamlets! Those with active health insurance can stumble through hamlet caves, scramble up hamlet rocks, and peek between the logs of a fort with no roof!
- Warning: immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and strollers (in that order) within the vehicle at significant times.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from November 16 to February 5.
- If you carefully watch the attraction's painted windows, you may lose sight of the green fan.
- During the night, workers found a private area within a vessel in which had been stored a case of pencils.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.