Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair on Jasmine Island dark ride, which recently celebrated its turbulent anniversary
Hamlet's Lair on Jasmine Island
October 14, 1988
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Tony Baxter -- only with less Jasmine and more hamlets! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can stumble through hamlet caves, read misspelled signs about hamlet shipwrecks, and visit a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to film this dark ride at least once.
- If you are visiting with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character interaction garden.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 34".
- Shortest guest must be at least 62" tall.
- Despite appearances, there are ghoulish motorcars used in this dark ride.
- During construction, a family of ducks found a hidden area within a pedal in which had been secreted a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.