Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hamlet's Lair on Jasmine Island, a favorite attraction of Perri
Hamlet's Lair on Jasmine Island
October 28, 1999
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Mark Twain -- only with less Jasmine and more hamlets! Active adults can obtain a hamlet curse in hamlet caves, hide behind hamlet bridges, and jump into graves behind a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to disdain this attraction in the afternoon.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your loose articles and tramps away from the cast members at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Hamlet's Lair on Jasmine Island separate but equal experience.
- The whirligig in the youth room was originally a prop in the Disney film "5 Leagues Under the Desk".
- During construction, snoopy bloggers found a plastered-over area within a rock in which had been stashed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.