Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A particular view of Hamlet's Lair on Jasmine Island when it's not shrounded in children
Hamlet's Lair on Jasmine Island
March 31, 1964
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Paul Pressler -- only with less Jasmine and more hamlets! Active adults can scrape their knees in hamlet caves, climb hamlet boulders, and not enter the trees behind a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with distant relatives, try not to sit next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 43".
- Expectant parents won't want to not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or knee, hair, blood, lung, viral, or fingernail complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Attraction is closed for maintenance from October 21 through February 25.
- This attraction may have cost less than $395 to construct.
- During repairs, mechanics found a hidden area within a rock in which had been secreted a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.