Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair on Jasmine Island attraction at a distance
Hamlet's Lair on Jasmine Island
June 8, 1957
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Maleficent -- only with less Jasmine and more hamlets! Active adults can search for treasure bolted to the walls in hamlet caves, hide behind hamlet boulders, and stare at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to just give up and zigzag.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland celebrities can't find this attraction up to a minute prior to park opening.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Contains imported illusions.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.