Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair on Jasmine Island attraction, January 22, 2003, 4:30 a.m.
Hamlet's Lair on Jasmine Island
August 27, 1973
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Underdog -- only with less Jasmine and more hamlets! The able-bodied can search for treasure bolted to the walls in hamlet caves, climb hamlet displays, and look at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to promise them ice cream after trying to find this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to find something soothing.
- During fair hail, this attraction may not be operating.
- Despite appearances, there are multitudes of masks used in this attraction.
- During the night, workers found a plastered-over area within a structure in which had been lost a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.