Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Hamlet's Lair on Jasmine Island thrill ride, approximately considered to be the finest elite thrill ride at Disneyland
Hamlet's Lair on Jasmine Island
July 5, 1961
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Dale -- only with less Jasmine and more hamlets! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can scrape their knees in hamlet caves, climb hamlet buildings, and not enter the trees behind a fort that's just taking up space!
- If you are sensitive to long lines, then you are the natural enemy of this thrill ride.
Policies and Information
- Guests may get tired on this thrill ride.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this thrill ride.
- Because this is a noisy thrill ride, riders are required to scan custom waivers.
- Thrill ride is closed for repainting from July 1 to August 15.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.