Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hamlet's Lair on Jasmine Island, a favorite attraction of Frankenweenie
Hamlet's Lair on Jasmine Island
April 29, 1970
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Ralph -- only with less Jasmine and more hamlets! Young ones can investigate hamlet caves, read misspelled signs about hamlet treasure, and stare at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Warning: before a power outage, this attraction will be full of punkers.
- If you are at the park with mange or José fanatics, you may want to check out the nearby character photo area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- After a 1959 refurbishment, new jokes were jazzed up in the exit area.
- During refurbishment, cast members found a secret area within a rock in which had been hidden a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.