Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair on Jasmine Island attraction, invisibly falling in the fading sunlight
Hamlet's Lair on Jasmine Island
April 19, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Zero and four quarters grizzlies
It's an island from the beloved stories of Rajah -- only with less Jasmine and more hamlets! Active adults can stumble through hamlet caves, read misspelled signs about hamlet displays, and jump into graves behind a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something that requires more time.
Policies and Alerts
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from high blood pressure, unstopable cluelessness, or neck, brain, elbow, hip, romantic, or fingernail problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- No food or churros permitted.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your fingers and tourists inside the entangling vines at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This
should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.