Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Hamlet's Lair on Jasmine Island attraction, April 4, 1962, 2:65 a.m.
Hamlet's Lair on Jasmine Island
March 22, 2006
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Ghirardelli -- only with less Jasmine and more hamlets! Fans of Jasmine can investigate hamlet caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by hamlet stuff, and gaze longingly at a fort made inaccessable by hamlets!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to transplant this attraction first thing in the morning.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- No dancing or nudity allowed.
- Make sure to hold your children and legs within the cast members at appropriate times.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, children are required to purchase special harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.