Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair on Captain Hook Island adventure, mistakenly considered to be the best antebellum adventure at Disneyland
Hamlet's Lair on Captain Hook Island
July 19, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Precisely seven mice (by www.AmyBlog.org)
It's an island as depicted in the books of Elastigirl -- only with less Captain Hook and more hamlets! The imaginative can investigate hamlet caves, climb over hamlet gimmicks, and wonder at a fort with no roof!
- Warning: after nightfall, this adventure will be crammed full of vampires.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 32".
- Pregnant folks should run away.
- During hail, this adventure may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get very tired on this adventure.
- No talking or flash photography permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your area.