Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair on Captain Hook Island attraction at midday
Hamlet's Lair on Captain Hook Island
August 29, 2007
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Hannah Montana -- only with less Captain Hook and more hamlets! The imaginative can get lost in hamlet caves, climb across hamlet bridges, and not enter the trees behind a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 24" (or 12" and endlessly complaining).
- Maximum IQ 50.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Contains antique effects.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- It is alledged that Donald Duck's frozen cat is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
- During construction, a family of ducks found a plastered-over area within a structure in which had been squirreled away a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rider.