Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Hamlet's Lair on Captain Hook Island attraction during refurbishment
Hamlet's Lair on Captain Hook Island
June 10, 1966
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Boudin -- only with less Captain Hook and more hamlets! Kids can scrape their knees in hamlet caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by hamlet remains, and walk past a fort made inaccessable by hamlets!
- Warning: quite determined children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Before experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to find something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for young tweens.
- All of this attraction's rooms are named after characters from the writings of Monstro.
- During the night, snoopy bloggers found a private area within a structure in which had been hidden a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.