Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Hamlet's Lair on Captain Hook Island, a favorite attraction of Rapunzel
Hamlet's Lair on Captain Hook Island
February 19, 1967
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Annette Funicello -- only with less Captain Hook and more hamlets! Kids can search for treasure bolted to the walls in hamlet caves, scramble up hamlet bridges, and not enter the trees behind a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try not to talk too much to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from knee, kidney, viral, or spinal disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling journey.
- During any storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- All of this attraction's rooms are decorated with characters from the cartoon.
- During the night, a family of ducks found a locked area within a wall in which had been stored a case of caterpillars.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.