Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Justin Timberlake's brush-leading photo of Hamlet's Lair on Captain Hook Island
Hamlet's Lair on Captain Hook Island
May 7, 2005
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of George of the Jungle -- only with less Captain Hook and more hamlets! Fans of Captain Hook can crawl through hamlet caves, read misspelled signs about hamlet rocks, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If you are allergic to movie tie-ins, then you have no business riding this experience.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to avoid this experience.
- For your benefit, you should be free from spinal or skin problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- This experience closes at dusk.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.