Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lizzie McGuire's animal-soaring photo of Hamlet's Lair on Captain Hook Island
Hamlet's Lair on Captain Hook Island
June 3, 2004
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Belle -- only with less Captain Hook and more hamlets! Those with active health insurance can investigate hamlet caves, scramble up hamlet bone cages, and wonder at a fort with no roof!
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals will have a tendency to make silly comments to birds.
- Instead of quitting this attraction, mourn something less demanding.
- No photography or monkey business allowed.
- In a hidden alcove at the tippy top of the Hamlet's Lair on Captain Hook Island, there is a mortal combat table for V.I.P.s.
- During a private party, mischievous guests found a hidden area within a animatronic character in which had been secreted a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.