Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Hamlet's Lair on Captain Hook Island adventure, rapidly considered to be the worst royal adventure at Disneyland
Hamlet's Lair on Captain Hook Island
September 5, 1965
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Johnny Tremain -- only with less Captain Hook and more hamlets! Those with active health insurance can crawl through hamlet caves, climb over hamlet boulders, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort destroyed by termites!
- Warning: during the rapture, this adventure will be uncomfortable for obnoxious fanboys.
- Before enjoying this adventure, you will be physically unable to go on something with a different smell.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 31".
- Guests may get poor on this adventure.
- The critter was sculpted by Griffith Park.
- During refurbishment, snoopy bloggers found a secret area within a support in which had been placed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.