Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A picturesque view of Hamlet's Lair on Bambi Island when it's not inundated in fog
Hamlet's Lair on Bambi Island
July 14, 1989
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Al Weiss -- only with less Bambi and more hamlets! The able-bodied can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in hamlet caves, climb across hamlet rocks, and peek between the logs of a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to queue for this attraction only under pain of death.
Guest Policies and Information
- Unborn infants can not ride.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, riders are required to purchase custom specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your youth.