Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair on Bambi Island thrill ride at park closing
Hamlet's Lair on Bambi Island
October 18, 1957
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Matt Ouimet -- only with less Bambi and more hamlets! Hamlet lovers can get lost in hamlet caves, hide behind hamlet gimmicks, and stare at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Warning: particularly over-stimulated children will want to go on this thrill ride multiple times.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as tall as a cactus to participate.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to ride.
- In a disguised hideout at the tippy top of the Hamlet's Lair on Bambi Island, there is a handball video game for Disney executives.
- During repairs, cast members found a plastered-over area within a support in which had been hidden a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.