Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair on Bambi Island attraction at midday
Hamlet's Lair on Bambi Island
June 10, 2005
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Goofy -- only with less Bambi and more hamlets! The able-bodied can search for treasure bolted to the walls in hamlet caves, searach for secret hamlet stuff, and stare at a fort destroyed by termites!
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, remember to talk too much to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, find something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Warnings
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from water-soluable clothing, overdone perfume, or spinal, leg, chest, or stomach issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.