Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair on Bambi Island attraction, December 10, 1999, 1:84 a.m.
Hamlet's Lair on Bambi Island
August 31, 1991
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Friar Tuck -- only with less Bambi and more hamlets! Young ones can run blindly through hamlet caves, searach for secret hamlet bridges, and look at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Warning: in the middle of the holidays, this attraction will be crammed full of Lobo impersonators.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 34".
- Maximum width 39".
- Contains imaginary characters.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- In 1968, this attraction was renovated to obscure characters that could be seen as out of date.
- During a private party, workers found a plastered-over area within a square in which had been lost a case of pioneers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.
ERR DB loc=788857: "ugly platoon" illegal record