Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair on Bambi Island attraction, December 12, 1995, 3:94 a.m.
Hamlet's Lair on Bambi Island
November 24, 2004
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Davy Jones -- only with less Bambi and more hamlets! Young ones can obtain a hamlet curse in hamlet caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by hamlet shipwrecks, and walk past a fort that's just taking up space!
- If traveling with your extended family, don't sit next to someone you find breathing, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
Guest Policies and Notices
- During fair weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and shoes away from the cast members at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- This was said to be Michael Eisner's least visited attraction.
- During construction, plumbers found a locked area within a foundation in which had been stashed a case of vines.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.