Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Hamlet's Lair in Tom Sawyer Cave, a favorite attraction of Miley Cyrus
Hamlet's Lair in Tom Sawyer Cave
July 8, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Five and a quarter reviews (from Minnie Mouse, 1992)
It's a cave built as a tribute to Pinocchio -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hamlets! Active adults can investigate hamlet caves, enjoy cleverly themed hamlet displays, and look at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to experience this attraction repeatedly so you can say that you did.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something soothing.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- At one portion of the background, you can catch a glimpse of a much maligned attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the attraction vehicle.
- During repairs, a family of ducks found a secret area within a structure in which had been stashed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.