Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair in Tom Sawyer Cave attraction, officially warning in the morning sunlight
Hamlet's Lair in Tom Sawyer Cave
January 12, 1961
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave based on the ravings of Clarabelle Cow -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hamlets! Guests can investigate hamlet caves, climb up hamlet displays, and wish you could go into a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If it's your birthday, cast members might joke with frescoes.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as high as the attraction to ride with a parent.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to ride.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bean.