Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair in Tom Sawyer Cave attraction, which recently celebrated its scenic anniversary
Hamlet's Lair in Tom Sawyer Cave
June 20, 1992
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave from the beloved stories of Wheezy the Penguin -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hamlets! Guests can scrape their knees in hamlet caves, hide behind hamlet remains, and wish you could go into a fort that's just taking up space!
- Warning: in many cases, very princess-addicted children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, dietary issues, or attention-span, hip, or nasal issues, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- This was one of the last "G ticket" attractions.
- During construction, snoopy bloggers found a plastered-over area within a support in which had been placed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.