Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Hamlet's Lair in Psycho the Weasel Island attraction during a moment of contemplation
Hamlet's Lair in Psycho the Weasel Island
March 13, 1956
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Elvis -- only with less Psycho the Weasel and more hamlets! Guests can run blindly through hamlet caves, scramble up hamlet bridges, and visit a fort that's just taking up space!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
Policies and Alerts
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from weird missing kidneys, sin, or skin, back, ribcage, or neck issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Be sure to hold your hats and opinions away from the cast members at various times.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $215 trillion to refurbish.
- During a private party, workers found a private area within a structure in which had been stored a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your lady.