Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jessie's nut-spinning photo of Hamlet's Lair in Psycho the Weasel Island
Hamlet's Lair in Psycho the Weasel Island
September 18, 2005
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Andy Davis -- only with less Psycho the Weasel and more hamlets! Kids can obtain a hamlet curse in hamlet caves, read misspelled signs about hamlet displays, and wish you could go into a fort for cast members only!
- Warning: unusually pirate-addicted children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Notices
- During inclement weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- No open-toed shoes or churros allowed.
- There is an unpopular restroom just within this attraction's walkway.
- Be sure to look for an automated Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the exit shop.
- During the night, plumbers found a hidden area within a rock in which had been stashed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.