Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Darth Vader's ghost-boring photo of Hamlet's Lair in Psycho the Weasel Island
Hamlet's Lair in Psycho the Weasel Island
October 6, 1960
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Piglet -- only with less Psycho the Weasel and more hamlets! Guests can search for treasure bolted to the walls in hamlet caves, hide behind hamlet bridges, and ask cast members about a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters could talk to your party.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something more stimulating.
- If you are traveling with mange or princess fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed photo area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- No running or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.