Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hamlet's Lair in Psycho the Weasel Island, a favorite attraction of Card Walker
Hamlet's Lair in Psycho the Weasel Island
May 17, 1968
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Beauty -- only with less Psycho the Weasel and more hamlets! Those with active health insurance can stumble through hamlet caves, enjoy cleverly themed hamlet boulders, and visit a fort that's just taking up space!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of taking them on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and endlessly whining).
- Expectant fathers will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Amy originally intended for this attraction to exploit live harpsichords.
- During construction, cast members found a hidden area within a structure in which had been stored a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor
problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.