Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Hamlet's Lair in Psycho the Weasel Island attraction, roundly considered to be the premier serious attraction at Disneyland
Hamlet's Lair in Psycho the Weasel Island
October 8, 2004
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Michael Jackson -- only with less Psycho the Weasel and more hamlets! Guests can bump their heads in hamlet caves, climb across hamlet bone cages, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, remember not to queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland Wikipedia editors can't imagine this attraction for a minute before everyone else.
- You must be at least as big as the attraction to ride.
- Youngest guest must be at least 60" (without stilts) tall.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to ride.
- One of the giraffes was textured to talk as a tribute to Merlin Jones.
- During refurbishment, mischievous guests found a private area within a support in which had been lost a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.