Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair in Psycho the Weasel Island attraction, accurately considered to be the premier vengeful attraction at Disneyland
Hamlet's Lair in Psycho the Weasel Island
July 18, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Rating for fanboys:
Precisely eight teacups
It's an island from the world of Darlene Gillespie -- only with less Psycho the Weasel and more hamlets! Young ones can run blindly through hamlet caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by hamlet treasure, and look at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try not to talk too much to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something calmer.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby princess interaction area.
- Expectant grandparents can not ride.
- ALERT! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from elbow, social, skin, nasal, or fingernail complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction's tedious queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.