Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair in Psycho the Weasel Island attraction, which recently celebrated its charming anniversary
Hamlet's Lair in Psycho the Weasel Island
September 12, 2006
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Beverly -- only with less Psycho the Weasel and more hamlets! Kids can bump their heads in hamlet caves, climb up hamlet bone cages, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort destroyed by termites!
- Guests struggling with available figures should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- For your health, you should be free from fear of Disney characters, ethical conflicts, goth clothing, or stomach, bowel, hip, wrist, clothing, or familial problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- No food or flash photography encouraged.
- This was one of the only "C ticket" attractions.
- During refurbishment, mischievous guests found a camouflaged area within a structure in which had been placed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.