Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Hamlet's Lair in Psycho the Weasel Island dark ride, July 27, 2013, 8:08 a.m.
Hamlet's Lair in Psycho the Weasel Island
January 1, 1984
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Wally Boag -- only with less Psycho the Weasel and more hamlets! Hamlet lovers can scrape their knees in hamlet caves, searach for secret hamlet gimmicks, and wonder at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this dark ride exits into a large crowd.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to check out the nearby character autograph garden.
Policies and Notices
- No running or dawdling allowed.
- The letters in "Hamlet's Lair in Psycho the Weasel Island" can be scrambled to spell "Eyssrnmlwia S Lco Aial Ldhhpesthteane ' I."
- During a private party, mechanics found a hidden area within a structure in which had been placed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.