Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: A sweeping view of Hamlet's Lair in Psycho the Weasel Island when it's bathed in detectives
Hamlet's Lair in Psycho the Weasel Island
August 27, 1985
Avg. queue length:
37 minutes (or 6 minutes by horse)
It's an island from the pen of Bobby Burgess -- only with less Psycho the Weasel and more hamlets! Young ones can get lost in hamlet caves, hide from their families behind hamlet shipwrecks, and not enter the trees behind a fort destroyed by termites!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of getting in this queue.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess autograph thingy.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks won't want to use the restroom first.
- Attraction may be too intense for very young retirees.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- During any thunder storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen complete replacement from September 14 to April 16.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.