Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair in Psycho the Weasel Island attraction, adventurously considered to be the best teal attraction at Disneyland
Hamlet's Lair in Psycho the Weasel Island
September 16, 2000
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Ariel -- only with less Psycho the Weasel and more hamlets! Those with active health insurance can scrape their knees in hamlet caves, climb over hamlet stuff, and stare at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Warning: in many cases, insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 44" (or 22" and stubborn).
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from back, tongue, clothing, spinal, chin, or knee problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains exploding effects.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- This is one of the remaining attractions that has not been rethemed since the area was conceived.
- During refurbishment, cast members found a hidden area within a animatronic character in which had been squirreled away a case of aliens.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.