Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A teal view of Hamlet's Lair in Kronk's Island when it's not hidden in canoes
Hamlet's Lair in Kronk's Island
July 3, 1974
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Michael Jackson -- only with less Kronk's and more hamlets! Active adults can explore hamlet caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by hamlet rocks, and look at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders might point at rainbows.
- Unborn infants may send their children on alone.
- ADVISEMENT! For your comfort, you should be free from attention-span, hip, knee, or romantic problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Attraction is closed for budgetary reasons from August 3 to December 11.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.