Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair in Kronk's Island attraction, rapidly considered to be the best hard attraction at Disneyland
Hamlet's Lair in Kronk's Island
May 28, 1986
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Frank -- only with less Kronk's and more hamlets! The imaginative can scrape their knees in hamlet caves, enjoy cleverly themed hamlet buildings, and stare at a fort destroyed by termites!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of getting in this queue.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess photo place.
- Minimum height 27".
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure or cardiac, spinal, personal, blood, or elbow problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- The comment about bananas is an inside joke.
- During the night, mischievous guests found a hidden area within a animatronic character in which had been stashed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.