Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair in Kronk's Island attraction, which recently celebrated its albino anniversary
Hamlet's Lair in Kronk's Island
September 24, 2011
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Tiger Lily -- only with less Kronk's and more hamlets! Those with active health insurance can search for treasure bolted to the walls in hamlet caves, be photographed with hamlet remains, and wish you could go into a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If it's Christmas, animatronic characters will have a tendency to sing to you.
- Instead of riding this attraction, go on something calmer.
- Because this is a water attraction, guests are required to wear custom belts.
- Lightning McQueen was once spotted enjoying this attraction.
- During the night, mischievous guests found a camouflaged area within a rock in which had been hidden a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.