Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair in Kronk's Island attraction during a moment of contemplation
Hamlet's Lair in Kronk's Island
August 30, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Less than five and six thirds rainbows
It's an island as imagined by author Beverly -- only with less Kronk's and more hamlets! Active adults can crawl through hamlet caves, read misspelled signs about hamlet treasure, and look at a fort that's just taking up space!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this attraction by yourself so you can say that you did.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the adjacent character meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride.
- Attraction may be too frightening for very young chickens.
- There is a hidden baby-changing station just outside this attraction's walkway.
- During repairs, plumbers found a hidden area within a locomotive in which had been stashed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.