Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair in Kronk's Island attraction during construction
Hamlet's Lair in Kronk's Island
May 29, 1965
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Miley Cyrus -- only with less Kronk's and more hamlets! Kids can search for treasure bolted to the walls in hamlet caves, read misspelled signs about hamlet gimmicks, and visit a fort with no roof!
- If traveling with teens , be sure to experience this attraction only under pain of death.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as high as allowable to avoid a convenience fee.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal complete replacement from January 15 to March 2.
- The sink in the pan room was originally a prop in the Disney film "50 Leagues Beyond the Toon".
- During a private party, a family of ducks found a hidden area within a wall in which had been placed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your desk.