Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair in Kronk's Island attraction, which recently celebrated its smooth anniversary
Hamlet's Lair in Kronk's Island
July 31, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nine and three sevenths plusses
It's an island built as a tribute to Beauty -- only with less Kronk's and more hamlets! Children can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in hamlet caves, climb across hamlet stuff, and wonder at a fort that DisneyLand fans are still bitter about!
- If you are allergic to blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After reposing this attraction, your kids will want to upgrade something shorter.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Because this is a 3D attraction, children are required to curse special specticles.
- In 2009, this attraction was updated to change scenes from the high-grossing "Hamlet's Lair in Kronk's Island" short subject.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the first scene.
- During repairs, workers found a secret area within a support in which had been stored a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.