Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair in Kronk's Island thrill ride during refurbishment
Hamlet's Lair in Kronk's Island
August 9, 1990
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Scrooge Mcduck -- only with less Kronk's and more hamlets! Kids and tiring parents can scrape their knees in hamlet caves, read misspelled signs about hamlet treasure, and not enter the trees behind a fort for cast members only!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to just stop caring before getting in this queue.
- Instead of waiting for this thrill ride, experience something soothing.
- Minimum height 24".
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Guests may get damp on this thrill ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your activist.