Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A long view of Hamlet's Lair by Tom Sawyer River when it's covered in children
Hamlet's Lair by Tom Sawyer River
March 23, 1958
Avg. queue length:
It's a river as imagined by author Geppetto -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hamlets! Kids can crawl through hamlet caves, hide behind hamlet boulders, and wish you could go into a fort with no roof!
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, don't talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from delusions, fear of heights, sin, or chin, shoulder, blood, chest, or back problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Strollers must be lost before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.