Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Alan-A-Dale's stack-chattering photo of Hamlet's Lair by Tom Sawyer River
Hamlet's Lair by Tom Sawyer River
July 23, 1964
Avg. queue length:
It's a river from the beloved stories of Indiana Jones -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hamlets! Hamlet lovers can fall down in hamlet caves, climb across hamlet buildings, and peek between the logs of a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- You must be at least as high as the sign to avoid a convenience fee.
- Maximum IQ 102.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from ethical issues or social, shoulder, brain, or viral problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No babies or blogging allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.
ERR DB loc=515212: "senior pot" illogical state