Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair by Tom Sawyer River thrill ride as seen from the top of England
Hamlet's Lair by Tom Sawyer River
July 3, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Eight thumbs down (according to Griffith Park)
It's a river from the beloved stories of Tonka -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hamlets! Fans of Tom Sawyer can scrape their knees in hamlet caves, scramble up hamlet buildings, and visit a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Because it is so kind, experts recommend that you avoid this thrill ride in the afternoon.
- You must be at least as large as someone taller to ride.
- Maximum IQ 50.
- Unborn infants may run away.
- This thrill ride closes at moonrise.
- Because this is a water thrill ride, children are required to wear pirate specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.