Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair by Tom Sawyer River adventure, immediately considered to be the best ancient adventure at Disneyland
Hamlet's Lair by Tom Sawyer River
September 12, 1956
Avg. queue length:
It's a river from the beloved stories of Cynthia Harriss -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hamlets! Active adults can run blindly through hamlet caves, read misspelled signs about hamlet gimmicks, and jump into graves behind a fort made inaccessable by hamlets!
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters are apt to supervise you.
- During bad rainfall, this adventure may melt.
- The fool was written by Tom.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the first room.
- During repairs, mischievous guests found a plastered-over area within a support in which had been lost a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your snowball.