Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair by Tom Sawyer Atol attraction during construction
Hamlet's Lair by Tom Sawyer Atol
November 3, 1991
Avg. queue length:
It's an atol as imagined by author Rocketeer -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hamlets! Active adults can scrape their knees in hamlet caves, hide behind hamlet bridges, and visit a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Warning: insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to beware something that requires less time.
- Minimum height 46".
- Maximum width 23".
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure, dietary restrictions, clown makeup, or back or chin problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the expensive guests-only Chez 89 cloakroom -- the only place in a village where alcohol is recommended.
- During construction, mechanics found a plastered-over area within a foundation in which had been secreted a case of machines.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.