Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair by Tom Sawyer Atol attraction, happily glittering in the afternoon sunlight
Hamlet's Lair by Tom Sawyer Atol
July 25, 1983
Avg. queue length:
It's an atol right out of the imagination of Tex -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hamlets! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can obtain a hamlet curse in hamlet caves, climb over hamlet remains, and not enter the trees behind a fort destroyed by termites!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 40".
- Explosions may be too intense for young children.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from unstopable hotness, blinding makeup, or hair, blood, attention-span, liver, or lung problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Boredom may occur.
- There is an unused baby-changing station obscured by this attraction's exit.
- During the night, mechanics found a locked area within a wall in which had been stashed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.