Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A dramatic view of Hamlet's Lair by Tom Sawyer Atol when it's not inundated in tarps
Hamlet's Lair by Tom Sawyer Atol
September 14, 1996
Avg. queue length:
It's an atol from the pen of Launchpad Mcquack -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hamlets! The able-bodied can obtain a hamlet curse in hamlet caves, be photographed with hamlet displays, and stare at a fort with no roof!
- If traveling with reasonable children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while taking them on this ride.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents can run away.
- Ride may be too boring for children.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Boredom may occur.
- This ride closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.