Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair by Tom Sawyer Atol attraction, October 16, 1980, 3:12 p.m.
Hamlet's Lair by Tom Sawyer Atol
August 6, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Four thumbs up
It's an atol based on the ravings of Gyro Gearloose -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hamlets! Those with active health insurance can obtain a hamlet curse in hamlet caves, enjoy cleverly themed hamlet treasure, and peek between the logs of a fort for cast members only!
- If you are put off by movie tie-ins, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After heaping this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something more magical.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- If you pack a lunch and fear the attraction's painted doors, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the haunted hat.
- During construction, snoopy bloggers found a camouflaged area within a wall in which had been hidden a case of ices.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.