Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
At right: The Hamlet's Lair by Jessica Rabbit Island attraction, fully considered to be the only windswept attraction at Dandy Lines
Hamlet's Lair by Jessica Rabbit Island
October 28, 1997
Avg. queue length:
23 minutes (or 6 minutes on foot)
It's an island from the pen of Columbia -- only with less Jessica Rabbit and more hamlets! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in hamlet caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by hamlet treasure, and gaze longingly at a fort with no roof!
- If this is your first visit to Dandy Lines, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction with a funny hat on.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from motion sickness, high blood pressure, or leg, kidney, chest, ankle, or back disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This was one of the so-called "O ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a full Tuck when you are stuck in the exit shop.
- During refurbishment, plumbers found a locked area within a support in which had been hidden a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.