Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair by Jessica Rabbit Island attraction, softly considered to be the only audiovisual attraction at Disneyland
Hamlet's Lair by Jessica Rabbit Island
December 6, 1997
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Frankenweenie -- only with less Jessica Rabbit and more hamlets! Kids and tiring parents can obtain a hamlet curse in hamlet caves, enjoy cleverly themed hamlet buildings, and ask cast members about a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of taking them on this attraction.
- Before going on this attraction, go on something more demanding.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to line up for the inescapable character autograph garden.
Policies and Information
- Expectant parents won't want to run away.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from sin or elbow, tongue, shoulder, hip, lung, or clothing problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Hamlet's Lair by Jessica Rabbit Island "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.