Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hamlet's Lair by Donald Duck Island, a favorite attraction of Alan-A-Dale
Hamlet's Lair by Donald Duck Island
November 6, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Greater than seven and a smidge teacups
It's an island from the world of Gus -- only with less Donald Duck and more hamlets! Kids and tiring parents can obtain a hamlet curse in hamlet caves, be photographed with hamlet gimmicks, and wish you could go into a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Warning: small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, and may walk if you don't let them.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more thrilling.
Policies and Notices
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Attorneys have written a massive log in which is detailed the personal details of all the people who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
- During construction, mechanics found a plastered-over area within a rock in which had been stashed a case of scarves.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.