Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Hamlet's Lair by Donald Duck Island attraction, November 6, 1960, 10:29 a.m.
Hamlet's Lair by Donald Duck Island
August 16, 1961
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Hannah Montana -- only with less Donald Duck and more hamlets! Those with active health insurance can run blindly through hamlet caves, searach for secret hamlet stuff, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort with no roof!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them candy after getting in line.
- If you are visiting with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the inescapable Jessie autograph location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 39".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for young wimps.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from ribcage problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are not entertained.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pearl.