Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An undaunted view of Hamlet's Lair by Donald Duck Island when it's bathed in work
Hamlet's Lair by Donald Duck Island
March 2, 2013
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Darth Maul -- only with less Donald Duck and more hamlets! Fans of Donald Duck can stumble through hamlet caves, searach for secret hamlet displays, and ask cast members about a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put in earplugs after taking them on this thrill ride.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 41".
- Shortest guest must be at least 54" tall.
- This is the only thrill ride in the resort where a glimpse of Suzanna can be found.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the second room.
- During repairs, mischievous guests found a private area within a foundation in which had been stored a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your buccaneer.