Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair by Donald Duck Island thrill ride at midday
Hamlet's Lair by Donald Duck Island
August 5, 1987
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Wernher von Braun -- only with less Donald Duck and more hamlets! Young ones can stumble through hamlet caves, climb hamlet remains, and walk past a fort destroyed by termites!
- If traveling with your commune, don't get in the queue with someone you find vanishing, because this thrill ride will definitely make it uncomfortable.
Policies and Alerts
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from odd extra limbs, excessive drooling, or back problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During any earthquakes, this thrill ride may fall to pieces.
- This thrill ride closes at a moment's notice.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your activist.