Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair by Donald Duck Island attraction, November 30, 1992, 8:42 a.m.
Hamlet's Lair by Donald Duck Island
December 7, 1994
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Alice -- only with less Donald Duck and more hamlets! Guests can get lost in hamlet caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by hamlet shipwrecks, and wonder at a fort that's just taking up space!
- Guests struggling with trusty caverns should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After going on this attraction, experience something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as large as someone taller to avoid a convenience fee.
- Oldest guest must be at least 54" tall.
- Expectant parents can avoid this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and opinions (in that order) within the attraction at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.