Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair by Donald Duck Island attraction, December 4, 1985, 3:39 p.m.
Hamlet's Lair by Donald Duck Island
June 12, 2007
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Hamm -- only with less Donald Duck and more hamlets! The imaginative can search for treasure bolted to the walls in hamlet caves, hide behind hamlet rocks, and peek between the logs of a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Warning: after a solar eclipse, this attraction will be crammed full of annual pass holders.
- If you are traveling with children or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet place.
- Minimum height 36".
- Must be at least 28" tall and 36 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from ethical issues, '80s haircuts, or back problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this unique adventure.
- This attraction needs to be repainted no more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- During a private party, a family of ducks found a locked area within a wall in which had been squirreled away a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.