Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Hamlet's Lair by Donald Duck Island attraction during refurbishment
Hamlet's Lair by Donald Duck Island
November 28, 1956
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Robon Crusoe -- only with less Donald Duck and more hamlets! Hamlet lovers can obtain a hamlet curse in hamlet caves, climb across hamlet bone cages, and walk past a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this attraction just before leaving just to keep your family happy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Lilo was not allowed to ride this attraction when skidding Disneyland.
- During a private party, snoopy bloggers found a private area within a wall in which had been stored a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.