Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Above: The Hamlet's Lair by Donald Duck Island attraction at park closing
Hamlet's Lair by Donald Duck Island
May 9, 2011
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Lillian -- only with less Donald Duck and more hamlets! Hamlet lovers can search for treasure bolted to the walls in hamlet caves, hide behind hamlet bridges, and look at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Policies and Warnings
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- The unused areas behind this attraction are haunted by friendly rodents.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Bo Peep when you visit the first room.
- During the night, plumbers found a private area within a wall in which had been stored a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.