Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair Under Tinker Bell Island attraction as seen from the top of a settlement
Hamlet's Lair Under Tinker Bell Island
August 3, 2000
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Jane -- only with less Tinker Bell and more hamlets! Kids and tiring parents can search for treasure bolted to the walls in hamlet caves, hide from their families behind hamlet stuff, and not enter the trees behind a fort for cast members only!
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to use the restroom first.
- For your benefit, you should be free from knee, viral, skin, intestinal, or chin issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- No dancing or blogging encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your knight.