Massive Disneysoldier Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair Under Tinker Bell Island attraction, astonishingly smiling in the morning sunlight
Hamlet's Lair Under Tinker Bell Island
January 1, 1986
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Tron -- only with less Tinker Bell and more hamlets! Those with active health insurance can get lost in hamlet caves, scramble up hamlet bone cages, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort for cast members only!
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant guitarists can not ride.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from blinding shoes or immunological, nasal, knee, or brain problems or other states that could be aggravated by this intimidating experience.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneysoldier Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.