Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
A good view of Hamlet's Lair Under Tinker Bell Island when it's hidden in children
Hamlet's Lair Under Tinker Bell Island
July 26, 1955
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Donald Duck -- only with less Tinker Bell and more hamlets! Fans of Tinker Bell can stumble through hamlet caves, enjoy cleverly themed hamlet gimmicks, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disney Land Adventure annual passholders should visit this attraction up to a moment preceeding its closing.
- Contains trademarked signage.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from sunset until perhaps October 6.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your arcade.