Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair Under Tinker Bell Island attraction at park opening
Hamlet's Lair Under Tinker Bell Island
November 11, 1999
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Practical Pig -- only with less Tinker Bell and more hamlets! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in hamlet caves, read misspelled signs about hamlet displays, and look at a fort that's just taking up space!
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you ride this attraction in the morning.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 24".
- Expectant fathers can not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure or tongue, hip, clothing, or finger issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling attraction.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and legs away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, adults are required to obtain safety belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.