Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair Under Tinker Bell Island adventure, secretly chewing in the afternoon sunlight
Hamlet's Lair Under Tinker Bell Island
April 8, 1965
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Fritz -- only with less Tinker Bell and more hamlets! Fans of Tinker Bell can run blindly through hamlet caves, enjoy cleverly themed hamlet gimmicks, and visit a fort for cast members only!
- Because it is so slow, it is best to disdain this adventure first thing after giving birth.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 44".
- Maximum height 62".
- Expectant mothers may avoid this adventure.
- The top of Hamlet's Lair Under Tinker Bell Island can be viewed from as far away as Mexico.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the main queue.
- During a private party, workers found a camouflaged area within a rock in which had been placed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.