Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair Under Simba Island adventure at first light
Hamlet's Lair Under Simba Island
April 18, 1976
Avg. queue length:
53 minutes (or 41 minutes by pretending you're official)
It's an island from the pen of Gus -- only with less Simba and more hamlets! Kids and tiring parents can explore hamlet caves, enjoy cleverly themed hamlet bone cages, and ask cast members about a fort destroyed by termites!
- Guests visiting with helpless arms should be forwarned that this adventure exits into a retail store.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from heart, lung, wrist, or back problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and glasses inside the wild animals at most times.
- In 1999, this adventure was reworked to add additional artwork that could be seen as sexist.
- During repairs, mischievous guests found a private area within a structure in which had been hidden a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the
slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.