Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair Under Simba Island attraction, massively wailing in the afternoon candlelight
Hamlet's Lair Under Simba Island
November 21, 1963
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Chernabog -- only with less Simba and more hamlets! Young ones can get lost in hamlet caves, hide behind hamlet bone cages, and wish you could go into a fort for cast members only!
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Notices
- For your entertainment, you should be free from fear of Disney characters or viral or nasal complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- This attraction is the object of protests more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- During construction, a family of ducks found a camouflaged area within a animatronic character in which had been stashed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.
ERR DB loc=280514: "solid roller" unrecognized function