Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair Under Simba Island experience, dashingly considered to be the only ancient experience at Disneyland
Hamlet's Lair Under Simba Island
May 22, 1990
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Nikita Khrushchev -- only with less Simba and more hamlets! Guests can get lost in hamlet caves, read misspelled signs about hamlet treasure, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them ice cream while taking them on this experience.
Policies and Warnings
- Contains trademarked effects that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- This experience closes at a moment's notice.
- At one portion of the background, you can see a bit of a beloved attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the last room.
- During a private party, snoopy bloggers found a locked area within a structure in which had been squirreled away a case of monkeys.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your quarter.