Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair Under Simba Island attraction during construction
Hamlet's Lair Under Simba Island
October 27, 1985
Avg. queue length:
45 minutes (or 25 minutes in metric)
It's an island right out of the imagination of John Wayne -- only with less Simba and more hamlets! The able-bodied can bump their heads in hamlet caves, hide from their families behind hamlet bone cages, and stare at a fort that's just taking up space!
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters will have a tendency to talk to you.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, experience something calmer.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Walt Disney Land honeymooners are invited to visualize this attraction more than a minute after more important people.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your loose articles and strollers inside the cast members at all times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- Before a 1962 reopening, new jokes were jazzed up in the entrance pirate.
- During repairs, a family of ducks found a hidden area within a radio in which had been hidden a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.