Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair Under Simba Island attraction at a distance
Hamlet's Lair Under Simba Island
June 15, 1974
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Alan Menken -- only with less Simba and more hamlets! Kids can fall down in hamlet caves, read misspelled signs about hamlet remains, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If it's Christmas, animatronic animals could sing to you.
Guest Policies and Information
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for children.
- No food or blogging encouraged.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- If you are patient and observe the attraction's immitation curtains, you may image you saw the velvet outlaw.
- During repairs, snoopy bloggers found a locked area within a wall in which had been secreted a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your tauntaun.