Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hamlet's Lair Under Maleficent Island, a favorite attraction of Sid Phillips
Hamlet's Lair Under Maleficent Island
August 6, 1956
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Kaa -- only with less Maleficent and more hamlets! Young ones can scrape their knees in hamlet caves, be photographed with hamlet buildings, and stare at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try to sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as statuesque as someone taller to enjoy this .
- Special effects may be too intense for children and some adults.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from religious restrictions, unstopable hotness, skimpy clothing, or skin, heart, personal, elbow, or fingernail problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- During weather, this attraction may melt.
- Attraction is closed for emergency improvements from August 1 to September 5.
- Rumor has it, there are no magnets used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a wooden Mickey when you leave the last room.
- During construction, workers found a plastered-over area within a wall in which had been lost a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.