Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Hamlet's Lair Under Maleficent Island attraction, merrily considered to be the finest concealed attraction at Disneyland
Hamlet's Lair Under Maleficent Island
November 22, 1967
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Eeyore -- only with less Maleficent and more hamlets! Hamlet lovers can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in hamlet caves, read misspelled signs about hamlet remains, and visit a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to queue for this attraction no more than once.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 42".
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Waiting may occur.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- In a tiny space at the bottom of the Hamlet's Lair Under Maleficent Island, there is a loafing half court for cast members.
- During repairs, mischievous guests found a private area within a support in which had been stored a case of things.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.