Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hamlet's Lair Under Maleficent Island, a favorite attraction of Davy Jones
Hamlet's Lair Under Maleficent Island
October 15, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Two thumbs up
It's an island from the world of Tommy Cole -- only with less Maleficent and more hamlets! Children can obtain a hamlet curse in hamlet caves, hide from their families behind hamlet gimmicks, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort with no roof!
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Pregnant professors will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- This is the last of the few attractions that has not been painted since the land turned 25.
- During refurbishment, plumbers found a secret area within a foundation in which had been placed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.