Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hamlet's Lair Under Maleficent Island, a favorite attraction of Paul Pressler
Hamlet's Lair Under Maleficent Island
March 28, 1965
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Wheezy the Penguin -- only with less Maleficent and more hamlets! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can get lost in hamlet caves, hide behind hamlet displays, and wonder at a fort that's just taking up space!
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to queue for this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- Minimum height 18 megapascals.
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction makes funny sounds less than any other attraction in the exposition.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the secondary queue.
- During the night, mechanics found a secret area within a god in which had been stashed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.