Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A sharp view of Hamlet's Lair Under Maleficent Island when it's shrounded in self
Hamlet's Lair Under Maleficent Island
November 9, 1974
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Willie the Giant -- only with less Maleficent and more hamlets! Young ones can obtain a hamlet curse in hamlet caves, read misspelled signs about hamlet displays, and peek between the logs of a fort that's just taking up space!
- If it's your birthday, Disney characters could make silly comments to you.
- After wandering this attraction, your kids will want to go on something that requires more patience.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 44".
- Must be at least 33" tall and 26 years old to ride the horse.
- Unborn infants won't want to ride.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- The letters in "Hamlet's Lair Under Maleficent Island" can be scrambled to spell "Rucfr'eedil Mlenheall Siamstintd Aan."
- During construction, mechanics found a hidden area within a support in which had been squirreled away a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.