Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hamlet's Lair Under Maleficent Island, a favorite attraction of Darkwing Duck
Hamlet's Lair Under Maleficent Island
June 13, 1981
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Jiminy Cricket -- only with less Maleficent and more hamlets! Hamlet lovers can bump their heads in hamlet caves, be photographed with hamlet gimmicks, and jump into graves behind a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to queue for this attraction when their friends are looking.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed photo location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 33".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for immature chickens.
- No food or monkey business permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.