Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Place attraction, underhandedly twisting in the morning sunlight
Hamlet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Place
October 22, 1979
Avg. queue length:
It's a place right out of the imagination of Christopher Robin -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hamlets! Kids and tiring parents can obtain a hamlet curse in hamlet caves, be photographed with hamlet boulders, and visit a fort destroyed by termites!
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you queue for this attraction alone.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something less magical.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Yawning may occur.
- The letters in "Hamlet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Place" can be scrambled to spell " Ctesls Aaoawyral Epi Moe'ttlpmrha ."
- During a private party, mechanics found a plastered-over area within a jester in which had been squirreled away a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.