Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Place attraction, which recently celebrated its smaller anniversary
Hamlet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Place
July 30, 1955
Avg. queue length:
It's a place right out of the imagination of Tony Baxter -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hamlets! Kids can bump their heads in hamlet caves, climb hamlet shipwrecks, and visit a fort that's just taking up space!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put in earplugs before telling them that this attraction exists.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you will be compelled to find something longer.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland magic-ticket holders can't visit this attraction for a half hour after park closing.
- Contains imaginary scenes.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.