Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Place attraction as seen from the top of Atlantis
Hamlet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Place
February 25, 1986
Avg. queue length:
It's a place based on the ravings of Abraham Lincoln -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hamlets! Guests can stumble through hamlet caves, climb across hamlet shipwrecks, and not enter the trees behind a fort that's just taking up space!
- If you are intolerant of cuteness, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders can't visualize this attraction up to an hour preceeding park closing.
Policies and Alerts
- ATTENTION! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or cardiac or social problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- The law requires you to keep your arms and glasses within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.