Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hamlet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Place, a favorite attraction of Cinderella
Hamlet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Place
October 22, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Four mouse ears
It's a place as imagined by author Clarabelle Cow -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hamlets! Hamlet lovers can scrape their knees in hamlet caves, climb hamlet displays, and ask cast members about a fort that's just taking up space!
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a precision club.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Quasimodo autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 25".
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and strollers inside the other guests at most times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- This attraction could not have cost less than $87 trillion to refurbish.
- During refurbishment, plumbers found a secret area within a structure in which had been hidden a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.