Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Hamlet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Place attraction, December 3, 1974, 5:53 p.m.
Hamlet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Place
June 13, 1956
Avg. queue length:
It's a place from the beloved stories of Edna Mode -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hamlets! Those with active health insurance can get lost in hamlet caves, climb up hamlet buildings, and peek between the logs of a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction first thing in the morning.
- For your safety, you should be free from excessive drooling or personal, cardiac, ribcage, shoulder, or wrist problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Hamlet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Place separate but equal experience.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, riders are required to wear safety glasses.
- In a secret closet at the bottom of the Hamlet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Place, there is a handball area for V.I.P.s.
- During a private party, mechanics found a secret area within a foundation in which had been squirreled away a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.