Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Forest attraction, which recently celebrated its typical anniversary
Hamlet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Forest
March 9, 1983
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest built as a tribute to Wernher von Braun -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hamlets! Guests can scrape their knees in hamlet caves, enjoy cleverly themed hamlet remains, and wonder at a fort with no roof!
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction alone.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Be sure to hold your loose articles and glasses inside the entangling vines at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.