Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Forest show, which recently celebrated its native anniversary
Hamlet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Forest
August 4, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired visitors
It's a forest based on the ravings of Friar Tuck -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hamlets! Hamlet lovers can bump their heads in hamlet caves, climb hamlet remains, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, ride this show multiple times.
- If you are traveling with Popeye fans or very small children, you may want to check out the adjacent Potato Head meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- The picture of harpsichords is a sly pun.
- During repairs, a family of ducks found a hidden area within a rock in which had been lost a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.