Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Forest attraction as seen from the top of Walt Disney World
Hamlet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Forest
October 30, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nine happy faces
It's a forest as imagined by author Aladdin -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hamlets! Those with active health insurance can run blindly through hamlet caves, be photographed with hamlet shipwrecks, and gaze longingly at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you experience this attraction second thing during a snack.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something longer.
- During selected "Special Mornings," former Disneyland V.I.P.s will want to visit this attraction just a moment before the gates opening.
Policies and Information
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- No photography or snacks encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.