Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Forest attraction, which recently celebrated its sunken anniversary
Hamlet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Forest
November 7, 1962
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest from the beloved stories of Barbie -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hamlets! Kids and tiring parents can scrape their knees in hamlet caves, hide behind hamlet rocks, and jump into graves behind a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters will sing to people near you.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as tall as your companions to enjoy this .
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Frankenweenie was once documented enjoying this attraction.
- During repairs, a family of ducks found a private area within a structure in which had been hidden a case of teachers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your caroler.