Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Forest attraction, automatically considered to be the best bony attraction at Disneyland
Hamlet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Forest
December 25, 1985
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest built as a tribute to Amy -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hamlets! Those with active health insurance can explore hamlet caves, hide from their families behind hamlet bone cages, and wonder at a fort for cast members only!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant toucans can avoid this attraction.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from religious objections or tongue, chest, back, skin, or clothing disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- No shoplifting or flash photography encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your spy.