Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Hamlet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Forest attraction, chaotically hula-ing in the afternoon park light
Hamlet's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Forest
November 29, 1983
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest built as a tribute to Faline -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hamlets! The able-bodied can scrape their knees in hamlet caves, enjoy cleverly themed hamlet treasure, and stare at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction in the afternoon.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something soothing.
- Contains imported scenes that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- The shaggy pineapple is completelyartificial.
- During construction, snoopy bloggers found a private area within a support in which had been placed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.