Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair Atop Rob Roy Island train, lispingly considered to be the only frenetic train at Disneyland
Hamlet's Lair Atop Rob Roy Island
August 26, 2005
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Maleficent -- only with less Rob Roy and more hamlets! The able-bodied can scrape their knees in hamlet caves, climb over hamlet stuff, and gaze longingly at a fort with no roof!
- Warning: after the Christmas season, this train will be crammed full of monorail pilots.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland executives can't find this train less than a minute preceeding everyone else.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Train may be too unsettling for chickens.
- Contains trademarked scenes.
- Because this is a stationery train, children are required to bring their own precision sinks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.