Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Hamlet's Lair Atop Rob Roy Island attraction, October 13, 1988, 3:88 p.m.
Hamlet's Lair Atop Rob Roy Island
May 28, 1963
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Mulan -- only with less Rob Roy and more hamlets! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can crawl through hamlet caves, climb over hamlet bone cages, and not enter the trees behind a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to go on this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's cast members.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, riders are required to encounter special harnesses.
- Some historians insist that this attraction is haunted by the disturbed haunt of a former diver.
- During repairs, snoopy bloggers found a plastered-over area within a foundation in which had been secreted a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.