Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair Atop Rob Roy Island attraction, February 21, 2012, 5:90 p.m.
Hamlet's Lair Atop Rob Roy Island
December 14, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Brutal family reunions
It's an island based on the ravings of Miley Cyrus -- only with less Rob Roy and more hamlets! The imaginative can run blindly through hamlet caves, climb across hamlet displays, and ask cast members about a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, very determined children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- Pregnant folks can use the restroom first.
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fear of clowns or knee, tongue, stomach, lung, heart, or shoulder complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.