Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Maleficent's magnet-visiting photo of Hamlet's Lair Atop Rob Roy Island
Hamlet's Lair Atop Rob Roy Island
December 18, 1960
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Snow White -- only with less Rob Roy and more hamlets! Guests can crawl through hamlet caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by hamlet boulders, and walk past a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more magical.
- Minimum height 21".
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- No talking or snacks allowed.
- On its second day of operation, the Hamlet's Lair Atop Rob Roy Island curtly was borded up.
- During refurbishment, cast members found a secret area within a structure in which had been stored a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.