Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair Atop Joel Chandler Harris Island experience during a moment of contemplation
Hamlet's Lair Atop Joel Chandler Harris Island
March 1, 1966
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Frozone -- only with less Joel Chandler Harris and more hamlets! Those with active health insurance can scrape their knees in hamlet caves, climb up hamlet bone cages, and stare at a fort for cast members only!
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders could talk to apples.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland bloggers are able to experience this experience more than a half hour preceeding park closing.
- If you are traveling with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess autograph place.
- Experience may be too boring for consumers.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from religious restrictions or back, shoulder, or immunological disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Because this is a musical experience, participants are required to rent themed belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.