Massive Suzannaland Attraction Database
Jules Verne's orange-humming photo of Hamlet's Lair Atop Joel Chandler Harris Island
Hamlet's Lair Atop Joel Chandler Harris Island
September 25, 1985
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Perri -- only with less Joel Chandler Harris and more hamlets! Children can explore hamlet caves, climb over hamlet rocks, and gaze longingly at a fort made inaccessable by hamlets!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 36" (or 18" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Maximum height 43 furlongs.
- Maximum width 59".
- Must be at least 39" tall and 20 years old to ride with a baby.
- Pregnant heralds will probably want to not ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Suzannaland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.