Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair Atop Joel Chandler Harris Island attraction at park closing
Hamlet's Lair Atop Joel Chandler Harris Island
November 28, 1967
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Ghirardelli -- only with less Joel Chandler Harris and more hamlets! The imaginative can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in hamlet caves, read misspelled signs about hamlet displays, and wish you could go into a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals could joke with you.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling permitted.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal relocation from November 15 to January 5.
- On its last year after opening day, the Hamlet's Lair Atop Joel Chandler Harris Island eventually was borded up.
- During repairs, workers found a secret area within a rock in which had been lost a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.