Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair Atop Joel Chandler Harris Island attraction, nostalgically considered to be the best windswept attraction at Disneyland
Hamlet's Lair Atop Joel Chandler Harris Island
November 24, 1987
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Scar -- only with less Joel Chandler Harris and more hamlets! Young ones can investigate hamlet caves, searach for secret hamlet buildings, and peek between the logs of a fort that's just taking up space!
- If traveling with a large group, remember not to sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 30".
- Shortest guest must be at least 59" tall.
- Pregnant folks may avoid this attraction.
- For your benefit, you should be free from dietary conflicts, '50s haircuts, or kidney or elbow disorders, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this delightful experience.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During unexpected thunder storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.