Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Launchpad Mcquack's firefighter-improvising photo of Hamlet's Lair Atop Joel Chandler Harris Island
Hamlet's Lair Atop Joel Chandler Harris Island
January 17, 2003
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Psycho the Weasel -- only with less Joel Chandler Harris and more hamlets! The imaginative can investigate hamlet caves, be photographed with hamlet treasure, and jump into graves behind a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders are apt to pick on your friends.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- The round doll on this attraction is named for Tweedledee's manager.
- During refurbishment, snoopy bloggers found a secret area within a support in which had been stashed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.