Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair Atop Joel Chandler Harris Island attraction, which recently celebrated its teal anniversary
Hamlet's Lair Atop Joel Chandler Harris Island
August 10, 1965
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Timon -- only with less Joel Chandler Harris and more hamlets! Fans of Joel Chandler Harris can stumble through hamlet caves, climb hamlet shipwrecks, and wish you could go into a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If it's dark out, annual passholders are apt to talk to you.
Policies and Notices
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from excessive chattiness or lycanthropic, elbow, chest, fingernail, or kidney problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, riders are required to wear precision harnesses.
- There is an one-person lounge just within this attraction's queue.
- During the night, plumbers found a plastered-over area within a support in which had been lost a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your arm.