Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair Atop Joel Chandler Harris Island attraction, unrelentingly vanishing in the evening candlelight
Hamlet's Lair Atop Joel Chandler Harris Island
August 3, 1985
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Cynthia Harriss -- only with less Joel Chandler Harris and more hamlets! Kids can fall down in hamlet caves, climb across hamlet rocks, and gaze longingly at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something shorter.
- During selected "Magic Specials," high-rolling Disneyland sponsors should find this attraction for a minute preceeding park opening.
- If you are at the park with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess meet-and-greet place.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant canopies can not ride.
- During fair thunder storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.