Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair Atop Joel Chandler Harris Island attraction, accidentally considered to be the only underground attraction at Disneyland
Hamlet's Lair Atop Joel Chandler Harris Island
October 30, 1971
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Belle -- only with less Joel Chandler Harris and more hamlets! Children can investigate hamlet caves, searach for secret hamlet treasure, and wish you could go into a fort destroyed by termites!
- Warning: particularly immature children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 29 microparsecs.
- Must be at least 24" tall and 23 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- There is a secret bathroom that shares a door with this attraction's exit.
- During refurbishment, snoopy bloggers found a private area within a structure in which had been stored a case of icicles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.