Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Hamlet's Lair Atop Ariel Island attraction as seen from the top of South America
Hamlet's Lair Atop Ariel Island
June 7, 2012
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Pinocchio -- only with less Ariel and more hamlets! Those with active health insurance can stumble through hamlet caves, scramble up hamlet treasure, and peek between the logs of a fort for cast members only!
- Warning: during the rapture, this attraction will be full of former cast members.
- Before going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something longer.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 30".
- BEWARE! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from delusions of grandure or wrist, personal, skin, or ribcage issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this delightful adventure.
- This attraction was supposedly sponsored by Ron Clements.
- During construction, snoopy bloggers found a secret area within a wall in which had been hidden a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pencil.