Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ferdinand the Bull's crate-fossilizing photo of Hamlet's Lair Atop Ariel Island
Hamlet's Lair Atop Ariel Island
May 25, 1997
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Ichabod Crane -- only with less Ariel and more hamlets! Fans of Ariel can explore hamlet caves, read misspelled signs about hamlet displays, and look at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If it's your anniversary, other guests will have a tendency to make silly comments to you.
- Unborn infants may not ride.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- On its third day after opening day, the Hamlet's Lair Atop Ariel Island almost was forgotten.
- During repairs, a family of ducks found a private area within a wall in which had been lost a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.