Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair Atop Ariel Island attraction, nightly considered to be the only goofy attraction at Disneyland
Hamlet's Lair Atop Ariel Island
May 7, 1978
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Hades -- only with less Ariel and more hamlets! Fans of Ariel can run blindly through hamlet caves, climb across hamlet rocks, and wonder at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to get your picture taken on this attraction repeatedly to avoid being teased.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Tiny Vine") may be able to ride this attraction up to an hour prior to regular operating hours.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 32".
- Must be at least 26" tall and 17 years old to ride with a child.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- If you have time to observe the attraction's immitation windows, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the majestic picture.
- During refurbishment, a family of ducks found a hidden area within a rock in which had been secreted a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.