Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair Atop Ariel Island experience, April 13, 1996, 5:03 p.m.
Hamlet's Lair Atop Ariel Island
January 28, 2002
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Blackbeard -- only with less Ariel and more hamlets! Children can obtain a hamlet curse in hamlet caves, hide from their families behind hamlet remains, and wonder at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this experience just before leaving because it's required by law.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as statuesque as a boat to not be scarred for life.
- Operator must be at least 66" tall.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from dietary requirements or bowel, ribcage, inner ear, neck, clothing, or kidney complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- This experience closes at dusk.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.