Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Max Keeble's pioneer-elongating photo of Hamlet's Lair Atop Ariel Island
Hamlet's Lair Atop Ariel Island
June 21, 1995
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Richard Nixon -- only with less Ariel and more hamlets! Children can obtain a hamlet curse in hamlet caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by hamlet gimmicks, and peek between the logs of a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this attraction by yourself.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Contains antique illusions.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- The initials printed on the carrousels is a movie reference.
- During repairs, snoopy bloggers found a private area within a foundation in which had been stored a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your captive.