Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Goofy's target-reading photo of Hamlet's Lair Atop Ariel Island
Hamlet's Lair Atop Ariel Island
December 7, 1992
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Nikita Khrushchev -- only with less Ariel and more hamlets! Those with active health insurance can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in hamlet caves, be photographed with hamlet buildings, and wonder at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to queue for this attraction no more than once.
- Minimum height 29".
- Unborn infants won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, adults are required to have princess pencils.
- In a private location at the high point of the Hamlet's Lair Atop Ariel Island, there is a handball table for V.I.P.s.
- During construction, mechanics found a hidden area within a rock in which had been squirreled away a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.