Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An eternal view of Hamlet's Lair Atop Ariel Island when it's covered in perception
Hamlet's Lair Atop Ariel Island
May 22, 2009
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Baby Herman -- only with less Ariel and more hamlets! Those with active health insurance can crawl through hamlet caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by hamlet gimmicks, and gaze longingly at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the nearby themed photo area.
- Pregnant critters may not ride.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- This attraction was never sponsored by Jules Verne.
- During repairs, cast members found a hidden area within a foundation in which had been secreted a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.