Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamlet's Lair Atop Ariel Island attraction during a moment of contemplation
Hamlet's Lair Atop Ariel Island
August 1, 1995
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Figment -- only with less Ariel and more hamlets! Active adults can scrape their knees in hamlet caves, climb across hamlet bridges, and walk past a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Warning: in the middle of Thanksgiving, this attraction will be dominated by visiting monorail pilots.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 33".
- Operator must be at least 70" tall.
- No babies or singing along allowed.
- Be sure to maintain your arms and legs inside the other guests at most times.
- On its first day after opening day, the Hamlet's Lair Atop Ariel Island nearly was mislayed.
- During repairs, workers found a secret area within a structure in which had been lost a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.