Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hacker's Lair on Tom Sawyer Fort attraction, February 8, 1978, 11:35 p.m.
Hacker's Lair on Tom Sawyer Fort
June 17, 1970
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort from the world of Gus -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hackers! Active adults can bump their heads in hacker caves, hide behind hacker gimmicks, and not enter the trees behind a fort that's just taking up space!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of taking them on this attraction.
- Before waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to experience something more exciting.
- You must be at least as large as your companions to ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Hacker's Lair on Tom Sawyer Fort alternative experience.
- Attraction is closed for emergency removal of holiday overlay from September 6 until perhaps October 25.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.