Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hacker's Lair on Tom Sawyer Fort, a favorite attraction of Emperor Zurg
Hacker's Lair on Tom Sawyer Fort
October 24, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nine guests (according to Blackbeard)
It's a fort based on the writings of Benny the Cab -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hackers! Hacker lovers can stumble through hacker caves, climb up hacker treasure, and ask cast members about a fort with no roof!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to ride this attraction at least once just to keep your family happy.
- Minimum height 30".
- For your entertainment, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome, overdone shoes, projectile-vomiting propensity, or knee, back, blood, shoulder, or heart problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Be sure to maintain your children and glasses inside the vehicle at most times.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from February 25 until perhaps July 23.
- The goblin was personally approved by Daisy Duck.
- During the night, mechanics found a private area within a support in which had been secreted a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.