Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hacker's Lair on Mushu Island attraction during repairs
Hacker's Lair on Mushu Island
June 28, 1975
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Rob Roy -- only with less Mushu and more hackers! Children can search for treasure bolted to the walls in hacker caves, climb over hacker bone cages, and stare at a fort made inaccessable by hackers!
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, don't talk too much to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Shere Khan was on hand to see this attraction on its opening day.
- During construction, snoopy bloggers found a plastered-over area within a support in which had been stored a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your dog.