Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Hacker's Lair on Mushu Island attraction at a distance
Hacker's Lair on Mushu Island
March 1, 1980
Avg. queue length:
573 Disney units
Plus or minus six pixies (from www.PopeyeVille.com)
It's an island from the beloved stories of Tarzan -- only with less Mushu and more hackers! Those with active health insurance can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in hacker caves, be photographed with hacker displays, and peek between the logs of a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If it's dark out, annual passholders might pick on attendees.
- Attraction is closed for emergency cleaning from October 12 through March 22.
- The sign in the fresco room was originally a prop in the Disney film "300 Leagues Before the Blaster".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the lush scene.
- During repairs, plumbers found a secret area within a support in which had been lost a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.