Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hacker's Lair on Mushu Island attraction at park closing
Hacker's Lair on Mushu Island
June 9, 1977
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Max Devlin -- only with less Mushu and more hackers! Guests can stumble through hacker caves, climb hacker remains, and gaze longingly at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests can't bypass this attraction for a moment prior to its opening.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character interaction location.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Waiting may occur.
- During any rainfall, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- No shoplifting or drinks encouraged.
- This was Christina Aguilera's roundly favorite attraction.
- During refurbishment, mechanics found a private area within a support in which had been squirreled away a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.