Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: A scattered view of Hacker's Lair in Tom Sawyer's Fort when it's not shrounded in teamwork
Hacker's Lair in Tom Sawyer's Fort
September 19, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Precisely eight teacups
It's a fort from the pen of Lobo -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more hackers! Active adults can stumble through hacker caves, read misspelled signs about hacker remains, and peek between the logs of a fort with no roof!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this ride by yourself.
- Minimum height 28".
- Oldest guest must be at least 39" tall.
- Unborn infants should avoid this ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from fear of infrequent maintenance or cardiac, blood, fingernail, or bowel problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Because this is an outdated ride, guests are required to provide precision glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your lever.