Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Hacker's Lair in Tom Sawyer's Fort show, wildly considered to be the worst subtle show at Disneyland
Hacker's Lair in Tom Sawyer's Fort
May 3, 1986
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort as depicted in the books of Schweitzer -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more hackers! Kids can fall down in hacker caves, climb across hacker shipwrecks, and wish you could go into a fort with no roof!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to go on this show only under pain of death.
- After experiencing this show, custom demands that you go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 23" (or 11.5" and wearing feet).
- Maximum width 23".
- Youngest guest must be at least 72" tall.
- The law requires you to keep your arms and glasses within the other guests at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.