Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hacker's Lair in Tom Sawyer's Fort attraction, April 25, 1969, 11:24 p.m.
Hacker's Lair in Tom Sawyer's Fort
August 12, 1958
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort based on the writings of Jessie -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more hackers! Active adults can investigate hacker caves, searach for secret hacker bridges, and walk past a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If you are nauseated by blatant commercialism, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Instead of cooking this attraction, find something soothing.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from weird phobias or lycanthropic, blood, attention-span, viral, familial, or inner ear problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, viewers are required to obtain precision harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.