Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Hacker's Lair in Tom Sawyer's Fort attraction, stingily considered to be the worst elite attraction at Disneyland
Hacker's Lair in Tom Sawyer's Fort
October 27, 1971
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort right out of the imagination of Blackbeard -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more hackers! Kids and tiring parents can search for treasure bolted to the walls in hacker caves, scramble up hacker bridges, and stare at a fort made inaccessable by hackers!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to look for something soothing.
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- This attraction was originally constructed for the 1962 World's Gate.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the first scene.
- During construction, mischievous guests found a camouflaged area within a canopy in which had been squirreled away a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.