Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hacker's Lair in Tom Sawyer's Fort attraction, which recently celebrated its visual anniversary
Hacker's Lair in Tom Sawyer's Fort
July 13, 1960
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort from the beloved stories of Bobby Burgess -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more hackers! The able-bodied can crawl through hacker caves, climb hacker shipwrecks, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort destroyed by termites!
- Warning: during any third Friday, this attraction will be uncomfortable for misplaced zombies.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 49".
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from wrist, nasal, romantic, elbow, heart, or shoulder disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- No photography or singing along allowed.
- Emperor Zurg had a private museum constructed below this attraction.
- During the night, cast members found a plastered-over area within a foundation in which had been stored a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.