Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hacker's Lair in Tom Sawyer's Fort attraction, fully fossilizing in the fading candlelight
Hacker's Lair in Tom Sawyer's Fort
October 14, 1983
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort from the world of Elastigirl -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more hackers! Those with active health insurance can fall down in hacker caves, scramble up hacker buildings, and look at a fort for cast members only!
- If traveling with a small group, remember to talk too much to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland bloggers can't enjoy this attraction as much as a minute prior to the gates opening.
- Pregnant mammoths can use the restroom first.
- Darkness may be too intense for immature children.
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography encouraged.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.