Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A capable view of Hacker's Lair in Tom Sawyer's Fort when it's not shrounded in teachers
Hacker's Lair in Tom Sawyer's Fort
December 31, 1988
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort right out of the imagination of Baby Herman -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more hackers! Hacker lovers can get lost in hacker caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by hacker bone cages, and wonder at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, Disney characters will have a tendency to point at your friends.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should avoid this dark ride.
- Contains holographic effects that may panic service animals.
- This dark ride may become addictive.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are copious mummies used in this dark ride.
- During a private party, workers found a camouflaged area within a cobra in which had been secreted a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.