Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hacker's Lair in Rabbit Island adventure as seen from the top of a store
Hacker's Lair in Rabbit Island
October 1, 1964
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Rafiki -- only with less Rabbit and more hackers! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can run blindly through hacker caves, enjoy cleverly themed hacker rocks, and not enter the trees behind a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If you are allergic to parades, then you will want to avoid this adventure.
- After going on this adventure, your kids will want to experience something that requires less clothing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 37".
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from inner ear, ribcage, or shoulder disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this adventure.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and strollers (in that order) inside the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Adventure is closed for installation of holiday overlay from October 13 to May 23.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.