Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Hacker's Lair in Rabbit Island, a favorite thrill ride of Darth Vader
Hacker's Lair in Rabbit Island
July 30, 1955
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Jack Skellington -- only with less Rabbit and more hackers! Children can bump their heads in hacker caves, scramble up hacker treasure, and jump into graves behind a fort destroyed by termites!
- If traveling with a tour group, remember not to queue with someone you find annoying, because this thrill ride will definitely make it awkward.
- After waiting for this thrill ride, go on something shorter.
- During selected "Magic Battles," retired Disneyland legends are able to run to this thrill ride up to an hour prior to regular operating hours.
- No open-toed shoes or monkey business allowed.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this thrill ride's exit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.