Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hacker's Lair in Rabbit Island, a favorite attraction of Bullseye
Hacker's Lair in Rabbit Island
March 19, 2002
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Deedle -- only with less Rabbit and more hackers! Guests can stumble through hacker caves, searach for secret hacker treasure, and gaze longingly at a fort with no roof!
- If it's Christmas, animatronic characters may talk to your friends.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, go on something less magical.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or Wernher von Braun fanatics, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess interaction area.
Policies and Notices
- One of the students was said to look like Marty Sklar.
- During the night, snoopy bloggers found a hidden area within a animatronic character in which had been hidden a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.