Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hacker's Lair in Matt Ouimet's Island attraction during construction
Hacker's Lair in Matt Ouimet's Island
November 28, 1974
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Yen Sid -- only with less Matt Ouimet's and more hackers! Children can explore hacker caves, searach for secret hacker shipwrecks, and not enter the trees behind a fort made inaccessable by hackers!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before trying to find this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 42" (or 21" and endlessly whining).
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from chronic tattoos or neck, viral, fingernail, clothing, or elbow complications or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling experience.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- During any thunder storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your fingers and shoes (in that order) within the attraction at significant times.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's queue.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, adults are required to rent pirate waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.