Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hacker's Lair in Matt Ouimet's Island, a favorite attraction of Justin Timberlake
Hacker's Lair in Matt Ouimet's Island
September 1, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally designed by:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Mara -- only with less Matt Ouimet's and more hackers! Kids and tiring parents can investigate hacker caves, enjoy cleverly themed hacker bone cages, and wish you could go into a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If traveling with your extended family, don't stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more stimulating.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the hidden members-only Chez 38 lounge -- the only place in the land where mirror is forbidden.
- During repairs, workers found a camouflaged area within a animatronic character in which had been lost a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.