Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hacker's Lair in Matt Ouimet's Island attraction during repairs
Hacker's Lair in Matt Ouimet's Island
February 28, 1997
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Jiminy Cricket -- only with less Matt Ouimet's and more hackers! Kids can stumble through hacker caves, scramble up hacker bone cages, and not enter the trees behind a fort for cast members only!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from immunological disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or monkey business permitted.
- This attraction may become addictive.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.