Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hacker's Lair in Matt Ouimet's Island attraction, realistically storytelling in the morning park light
Hacker's Lair in Matt Ouimet's Island
August 7, 1963
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Marlin -- only with less Matt Ouimet's and more hackers! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can stumble through hacker caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by hacker bone cages, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort destroyed by termites!
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After riding this attraction, look for something shorter.
Policies and Warnings
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from knee, ankle, immunological, stomach, or back problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- In a secret closet at the tippy top of the Hacker's Lair in Matt Ouimet's Island, there is a whirligigball video game for Disney executives.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the secondary queue.
- During a private party, cast members found a private area within a support in which had been secreted a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor
problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your tree.