Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hacker's Lair in Matt Ouimet's Island attraction during a moment of contemplation
Hacker's Lair in Matt Ouimet's Island
November 8, 1990
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Pumbaa -- only with less Matt Ouimet's and more hackers! Children can scrape their knees in hacker caves, hide behind hacker rocks, and not enter the trees behind a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know ride this attraction first thing in the evening.
- If you are traveling with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the inescapable character autograph garden.
Policies and Alerts
- Contains antique illusions.
- During fair storms, this attraction may melt.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.