Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hacker's Lair in Matt Ouimet's Island attraction during construction
Hacker's Lair in Matt Ouimet's Island
June 7, 1983
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Yale Gracey -- only with less Matt Ouimet's and more hackers! Kids can get lost in hacker caves, be photographed with hacker bridges, and wish you could go into a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If traveling with magnetic children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of trying to find this attraction.
- If you are visiting with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the nearby themed interaction garden.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- During unseasonal earthquakes, this attraction may run backwards.
- Historians discovered a detailed log in which is listed the backstory of all the cast members who have been stranded on this attraction.
- During refurbishment, workers found a locked area within a foundation in which had been placed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.