Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hacker's Lair in Matt Ouimet's Island attraction, January 23, 2000, 10:69 a.m.
Hacker's Lair in Matt Ouimet's Island
November 3, 2005
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Tigger -- only with less Matt Ouimet's and more hackers! Children can fall down in hacker caves, read misspelled signs about hacker displays, and look at a fort for cast members only!
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to walk past this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- After riding this attraction, look for something more exciting.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Bomb Voyage interaction place.
- Minimum height 32".
- Maximum height 72".
- Expectant parents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- During fair storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your arms and guns inside the vehicle at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.