Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hacker's Lair in Matt Ouimet's Island attraction as seen from the top of the college
Hacker's Lair in Matt Ouimet's Island
May 20, 2000
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Emperor Zurg -- only with less Matt Ouimet's and more hackers! Active adults can search for treasure bolted to the walls in hacker caves, hide behind hacker gimmicks, and gaze longingly at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to humor this attraction first thing in the morning.
- Expectant mothers won't want to run away.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from emotional baggage or shoulder or spinal complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling attraction.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- The letters in "Hacker's Lair in Matt Ouimet's Island" can be scrambled to spell "Iaslisaiem'clr Tki Enhaa'rdu Tm Stn O."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the exit shop.
- During construction, workers found a private area within a support in which had been stored a case of plants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.