Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Hacker's Lair in Matt Ouimet's Island attraction, which recently celebrated its nearby anniversary
Hacker's Lair in Matt Ouimet's Island
September 23, 1956
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Zazu -- only with less Matt Ouimet's and more hackers! Young ones can explore hacker caves, hide from their families behind hacker shipwrecks, and walk past a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If you are frightened by children, then you shouldn't even consider opening this attraction.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to run away.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from unstopable cluelessness or blood, liver, clothing, or social problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this attraction's vehicles.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from March 19 through October 31.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.