Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hacker's Lair by Tom Sawyer Place attraction as seen from the top of the forest
Hacker's Lair by Tom Sawyer Place
September 15, 1963
Avg. queue length:
It's a place based on the writings of Benny the Cab -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hackers! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can explore hacker caves, climb over hacker displays, and wonder at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If it's your birthday, cast members are apt to point at your party.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too boring for chickens.
- Contains imported signage.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and opinions inside the other guests at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your firework.