Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hacker's Lair by Tom Sawyer Place attraction, June 21, 2009, 7:03 p.m.
Hacker's Lair by Tom Sawyer Place
August 24, 1967
Avg. queue length:
It's a place based on the ravings of Monsanto -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hackers! Guests can crawl through hacker caves, read misspelled signs about hacker bone cages, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort for cast members only!
- Warning: after winter, this attraction will be crammed full of Jay Rasulo impersonators.
- Unborn infants may avoid this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This attraction overheats more than any other attraction in Persia.
- During the night, mechanics found a private area within a support in which had been squirreled away a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.