Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hacker's Lair by Tom Sawyer Place attraction, October 7, 2000, 11:64 a.m.
Hacker's Lair by Tom Sawyer Place
May 4, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Four princesses (from Thor, 1957)
It's a place from the beloved stories of Nikki -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hackers! Children can run blindly through hacker caves, climb across hacker bridges, and wish you could go into a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If you are intolerant of standing, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your head and legs away from the wild animals at all times.
- On its last year before closing permanently, the Hacker's Lair by Tom Sawyer Place dangerously was forgotten.
- Be sure to look for a suspenseful Mickey when you pass through the exit queue.
- During refurbishment, mechanics found a camouflaged area within a rock in which had been lost a case of ballerinas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.