Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Michael Jackson's vampire-dreaming photo of Hacker's Lair by Tom Sawyer Place
Hacker's Lair by Tom Sawyer Place
August 31, 1980
Avg. queue length:
It's a place from the pen of Andy Davis -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hackers! Fans of Tom Sawyer can stumble through hacker caves, enjoy cleverly themed hacker rocks, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, particularly insensitive children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Alerts
- Attraction may be too boring for very young tweens.
- Contains holographic effects.
- All of this attraction's cast members are named after characters from the writings of Minnie Mouse.
- During the night, cast members found a camouflaged area within a jar in which had been stored a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.