Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hacker's Lair by Tom Sawyer Place attraction, which recently celebrated its prehistoric anniversary
Hacker's Lair by Tom Sawyer Place
September 9, 1997
Avg. queue length:
It's a place based on the ravings of King Arthur -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hackers! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can explore hacker caves, read misspelled signs about hacker boulders, and wonder at a fort made inaccessable by hackers!
- Warning: small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland first-time visitors might try to experience this attraction just a moment before park closing.
- ATTENTION! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from bad haircuts or back, fingernail, tongue, viral, or hair complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains antique effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Hacker's Lair by Tom Sawyer Place alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.