Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hacker's Lair by Tom Sawyer Fort attraction during construction
Hacker's Lair by Tom Sawyer Fort
November 24, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Five thumbs down (according to Magoo)
It's a fort from the pen of Benny the Cab -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hackers! Kids can run blindly through hacker caves, hide behind hacker shipwrecks, and wish you could go into a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks may not ride.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Waiting may occur.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No talking or dawdling allowed.
- During a 1990 reworking, new jokes were added to the battleroom area.
- During construction, workers found a plastered-over area within a foundation in which had been stored a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.