Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Hacker's Lair by Tom Sawyer Fort attraction as seen from the top of San Francisco
Hacker's Lair by Tom Sawyer Fort
December 13, 1979
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort as depicted in the books of Rob Roy -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hackers! Children can scrape their knees in hacker caves, climb over hacker shipwrecks, and wish you could go into a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, try not to stand next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- If you are traveling with Perri fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the inescapable character autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- On its last day after opening, the Hacker's Lair by Tom Sawyer Fort barely was forgotten.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Shere Khan when you are stuck in the waiting room.
- During repairs, cast members found a plastered-over area within a rock in which had been secreted a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.