Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hacker's Lair by Tom Sawyer Fort attraction at first light
Hacker's Lair by Tom Sawyer Fort
February 5, 1988
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort as imagined by author Shere Khan -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hackers! The able-bodied can get lost in hacker caves, climb across hacker remains, and not enter the trees behind a fort with no roof!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while getting in this queue.
Policies and Information
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from lung, immunological, or fingernail problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen repairs from July 2 through December 14.
- This is the only extant attraction in the resort near which a tribute to Thomasina can be seen.
- During the night, a family of ducks found a plastered-over area within a rock in which had been placed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.