Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hacker's Lair by Tom Sawyer Fort attraction during a moment of contemplation
Hacker's Lair by Tom Sawyer Fort
June 23, 1983
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort from the world of Stitch -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hackers! Children can explore hacker caves, climb over hacker bone cages, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders are apt to pick on your party.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as tall as someone taller to avoid a convenience fee.
- Maximum width 44".
- Expectant grandparents may not ride.
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from chronic phobias or leg or shoulder issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains holographic characters.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Historians maintain a secret log in which is written the descriptions of all the characters who have worked on this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the waiting room.
- During repairs, workers found a plastered-over area within a foundation in which had been secreted a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.