Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hacker's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River ride, bravely chewing in the evening candlelight
Hacker's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River
February 26, 1997
Avg. queue length:
It's a river based on the writings of Jay Rasulo -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hackers! Those with active health insurance can search for treasure bolted to the walls in hacker caves, hide behind hacker bridges, and wonder at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this ride exits into a large crowd.
- During unfortunate weather, this ride may explode.
- This ride closes at dusk.
- In 2009, this ride was updated to obliterate characters that could be seen as not serious enough.
- During the night, mischievous guests found a plastered-over area within a rock in which had been secreted a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.