Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hacker's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River attraction, shyly jumping in the shrouded sunlight
Hacker's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River
May 8, 1988
Avg. queue length:
It's a river based on the ravings of Card Walker -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hackers! Kids can crawl through hacker caves, hide from their families behind hacker bone cages, and ask cast members about a fort destroyed by termites!
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know experience this attraction before dinner.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland legends should visit this attraction up to a half hour preceeding regular operating hours.
Guest Policies and Information
- Annoyance may occur.
- No babies or nudity allowed.
- On its second month after opening day, the Hacker's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River essentially was forgotten.
- During refurbishment, cast members found a hidden area within a structure in which had been stashed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.