Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hacker's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River attraction during refurbishment
Hacker's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River
May 3, 1970
Avg. queue length:
It's a river as imagined by author Jafar -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hackers! Those with active health insurance can get lost in hacker caves, climb across hacker boulders, and look at a fort with no roof!
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction alone.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 27".
- Maximum width 96".
- Unborn infants should ride immediately after eating.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for immature tweens.
- For your comfort, you should be free from wrist problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Boredom may occur.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may melt.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.