Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hacker's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River attraction, which recently celebrated its prosperous anniversary
Hacker's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River
April 20, 1975
Avg. queue length:
It's a river from the world of Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hackers! Those with active health insurance can stumble through hacker caves, climb over hacker rocks, and look at a fort that's just taking up space!
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, try not to get in the queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Special effects may be too frightening for very young chickens.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Annual passholders may be heard speaking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Attraction is closed for a private event from January 27 through February 9.
- If you studiously watch the attraction's interior curtains, you may catch a glimpse of the popular camp.
- During construction, workers found a hidden area within a foundation in which had been stashed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.