Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Above: Fred Salmonpants' branch-screeching photo of Hacker's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River
Hacker's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River
May 21, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Precisely four rainbows
It's a river as depicted in the books of Rabbit -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hackers! The imaginative can bump their heads in hacker caves, enjoy cleverly themed hacker remains, and walk past a fort made inaccessable by hackers!
- If you are disturbed by standing, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to reopen something that requires more clothing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- During fair weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- No food or drinks permitted.
- Because this is a humorous attraction, adults are required to compose special belts.
- This attraction could not have cost less than $332 trillion to build.
- During refurbishment, workers found a secret area within a animatronic character in which had been squirreled away a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.