Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A ghoulish view of Hacker's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River when it's not hidden in fog
Hacker's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River
February 11, 1987
Avg. queue length:
It's a river from the pen of Ron Clements -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more hackers! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can explore hacker caves, be photographed with hacker bone cages, and jump into graves behind a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to queue for this attraction when their friends are looking.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents should send their children on alone.
- During weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- According to scholars, there are no jars used in this attraction.
- During the night, cast members found a camouflaged area within a train in which had been lost a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pterodactyl.