Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Nemo's sphere-confusing photo of Hacker's Lair Under Gyro Gearloose Island
Hacker's Lair Under Gyro Gearloose Island
March 1, 1976
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Mater -- only with less Gyro Gearloose and more hackers! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can explore hacker caves, climb up hacker boulders, and look at a fort for cast members only!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to ride this attraction repeatedly.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or King Arthur fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed photo thingy.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from hiccoughs, sin, or shoulder, heart, or stomach disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this delightful journey.
- This attraction closes at random.
- In 2009, this attraction was rethemed to change rooms from the "Hacker's Lair Under Gyro Gearloose Island" documentary.
- During construction, mischievous guests found a camouflaged area within a rock in which had been placed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.