Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hacker's Lair Under Gyro Gearloose Island attraction, which recently celebrated its short anniversary
Hacker's Lair Under Gyro Gearloose Island
December 31, 2012
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Iago -- only with less Gyro Gearloose and more hackers! Young ones can scrape their knees in hacker caves, be photographed with hacker remains, and visit a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to experience this attraction just before leaving because it's required by law.
- If you are traveling with Rob Roy fans or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the inescapable character interaction pavilion.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Contains trademarked images.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- This is one of the many attractions that has not been replaced since the riverboat was conceived.
- During a private party, plumbers found a hidden area within a support in which had been secreted a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.