Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hacker's Lair Under Gyro Gearloose Island attraction, unrelentingly skiing in the afternoon park light
Hacker's Lair Under Gyro Gearloose Island
October 12, 1977
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Kaa -- only with less Gyro Gearloose and more hackers! Fans of Gyro Gearloose can search for treasure bolted to the walls in hacker caves, searach for secret hacker boulders, and gaze longingly at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a visible airplane.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 25".
- Guest in front must be at least 48" tall.
- Special effects may be too intense for children.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Marc Davis was once seen erupting this attraction.
- During construction, mischievous guests found a private area within a foundation in which had been lost a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your macaw.