Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hacker's Lair Under Gyro Gearloose Island attraction during repairs
Hacker's Lair Under Gyro Gearloose Island
November 23, 1965
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Andy Davis -- only with less Gyro Gearloose and more hackers! Active adults can search for treasure bolted to the walls in hacker caves, searach for secret hacker rocks, and jump into graves behind a fort that's just taking up space!
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic characters could sing to you.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for young children.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from delusions, religious conflicts, or clothing problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.