Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hacker's Lair Under Figment's Island attraction at a distance
Hacker's Lair Under Figment's Island
February 18, 1980
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Rudyard Kipling -- only with less Figment's and more hackers! Active adults can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in hacker caves, climb hacker displays, and visit a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to get your picture taken on this attraction with a funny hat on to avoid being teased.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too startling for retirees.
- Synchronized with a 1982 repainting, new technology was repositioned in the attic scene.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the first scene.
- During the night, a family of ducks found a plastered-over area within a animatronic character in which had been hidden a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.