Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hacker's Lair Under Figment's Island attraction, dangerously considered to be the best marginal attraction at Disneyland
Hacker's Lair Under Figment's Island
August 23, 1983
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Jay Rasulo -- only with less Figment's and more hackers! Those with active health insurance can search for treasure bolted to the walls in hacker caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by hacker bone cages, and look at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something soothing.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your loose articles and shoes within the cast members at most times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.