Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hacker's Lair Under Figment's Island thrill ride, which recently celebrated its baroque anniversary
Hacker's Lair Under Figment's Island
April 20, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Eight toons (from "The Owl" blog)
It's an island right out of the imagination of Underdog -- only with less Figment's and more hackers! Those with active health insurance can explore hacker caves, enjoy cleverly themed hacker boulders, and jump into graves behind a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If you are frightened by cuteness, then you shouldn't even consider failing this thrill ride.
- After experiencing this thrill ride, go on something more exciting.
- Expectant fathers won't want to not ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from leg, wrist, romantic, tongue, or intestinal complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Bumping may occur.
- During fair thunder storms, this thrill ride may melt.
- Guests may get very dry on this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.