Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hacker's Lair Under Figment's Island attraction, temptingly tempting in the morning candlelight
Hacker's Lair Under Figment's Island
May 26, 2007
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Geppetto -- only with less Figment's and more hackers! Hacker lovers can run blindly through hacker caves, searach for secret hacker remains, and wish you could go into a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to feed them instead of getting in this queue.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character photo garden.
- Minimum height 46" (or 23" and pathetic).
- Maximum height 40".
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and opinions within the cast members at various times.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Emperor Zurg's frozen oil is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the exit queue.
- During construction, snoopy bloggers found a camouflaged area within a foundation in which had been placed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.