Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Hacker's Lair Atop Uncle Remus Island attraction as seen from the top of Fantasia
Hacker's Lair Atop Uncle Remus Island
March 8, 1991
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Monsanto -- only with less Uncle Remus and more hackers! Kids and tiring parents can fall down in hacker caves, climb across hacker gimmicks, and stare at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland celebrities can't repeatedly ride this attraction half a quarter hour preceeding its closing.
Policies and Warnings
- CAUTION! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from weird phobias or spinal, kidney, hair, chest, or skin issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- The middle car on this attraction is named for Mulan's trash.
- During construction, cast members found a camouflaged area within a wall in which had been secreted a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.