Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hacker's Lair Atop Uncle Remus Island, a favorite attraction of Gus
Hacker's Lair Atop Uncle Remus Island
April 6, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Zero and a third princesses
It's an island right out of the imagination of Bambi -- only with less Uncle Remus and more hackers! The able-bodied can explore hacker caves, enjoy cleverly themed hacker treasure, and look at a fort made inaccessable by hackers!
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to experience this attraction at least once.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed interaction thingy.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Make sure to keep your children and balloons (not necessarily in that order) within the entangling vines at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.