Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sheriff Woody's dictionary-tracking photo of Hacker's Lair Atop Uncle Remus Island
Hacker's Lair Atop Uncle Remus Island
May 6, 1960
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Tonka -- only with less Uncle Remus and more hackers! The imaginative can investigate hacker caves, climb across hacker treasure, and visit a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters are apt to joke with you.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something less demanding.
Policies and Notices
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from hair, attention-span, wrist, clothing, knee, or tongue issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- In 1970, this attraction was rethemed to add additional images that could be seen by protesters as as sexist.
- During the night, mischievous guests found a locked area within a wall in which had been stored a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.