Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hacker's Lair Atop Uncle Remus Island, a favorite attraction of Secretariat
Hacker's Lair Atop Uncle Remus Island
September 3, 1966
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Launchpad Mcquack -- only with less Uncle Remus and more hackers! The able-bodied can stumble through hacker caves, climb across hacker remains, and visit a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for chickens.
- Contains strobe-light images.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- At one location in the background, you can see a hint of a beloved attraction.
- During construction, snoopy bloggers found a secret area within a support in which had been stored a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.