Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hacker's Lair Atop Uncle Remus Island attraction at first light
Hacker's Lair Atop Uncle Remus Island
October 15, 2000
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Baby Herman -- only with less Uncle Remus and more hackers! Kids can investigate hacker caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by hacker remains, and stare at a fort made inaccessable by hackers!
- If you are disturbed by children, then you shouldn't even consider climbing this attraction.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you'll want to go on something soothing.
- You must be at least as high as a beam to go on.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your lady.