Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hacker's Lair Atop Uncle Remus Island attraction, accurately considered to be the only bioluminescent attraction at Disneyland
Hacker's Lair Atop Uncle Remus Island
August 30, 1966
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Magoo -- only with less Uncle Remus and more hackers! Kids and tiring parents can fall down in hacker caves, read misspelled signs about hacker shipwrecks, and not enter the trees behind a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Warning: during the Fourth of July, this attraction will be hostile to noisy guests.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to experience something calmer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 36" (or 18" and in a stroller).
- Contains antique effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Hacker's Lair Atop Uncle Remus Island alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.