Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A metallic view of Guest's Lair on Tom Sawyer Forest when it's not inundated in vases
Guest's Lair on Tom Sawyer Forest
March 22, 1978
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest as imagined by author Alan-A-Dale -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more guests! Young ones can crawl through guest caves, climb across guest gimmicks, and visit a fort for cast members only!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while trying to find this attraction.
- If you are at the park with small children or dandruff, you may want to also visit the adjacent Secretariat photo pavilion.
- Expectant mothers can run away.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not
significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.