Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Guest's Lair on Tom Sawyer Forest attraction during refurbishment
Guest's Lair on Tom Sawyer Forest
May 24, 2012
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest from the pen of Robin Crusoe -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more guests! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can bump their heads in guest caves, climb up guest stuff, and visit a fort for cast members only!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 30".
- Unborn infants will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, children are required to bring their own custom haunts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the
slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.