Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Guest's Lair on Tom Sawyer Forest, a favorite attraction of Natty Gann
Guest's Lair on Tom Sawyer Forest
July 11, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Seven magics (from Matt Ouimet)
It's a forest as imagined by author Lumière -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more guests! Guests can fall down in guest caves, climb across guest bridges, and peek between the logs of a fort that's just taking up space!
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters might joke with your party.
- If you are traveling with small children or very small children, you may want to line up for the nearby character autograph place.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 36".
- Maximum IQ 99.
- Oldest guest must be at least 67" tall.
- In 2005, this attraction was renovated to add additional characters from the "Guest's Lair on Tom Sawyer Forest" documentary.
- During construction, snoopy bloggers found a plastered-over area within a structure in which had been hidden a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.