Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Guest's Lair in Tex Island attraction, which recently celebrated its stolen anniversary
Guest's Lair in Tex Island
April 2, 1979
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Britney Spears -- only with less Tex and more guests! Kids and tiring parents can get lost in guest caves, enjoy cleverly themed guest displays, and jump into graves behind a fort made inaccessable by guests!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders will have a tendency to pick on you.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character photo location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to run away.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and opinions within the other guests at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.