Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Guest's Lair in Tex Island attraction, October 25, 2013, 5:97 a.m.
Guest's Lair in Tex Island
November 8, 1961
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Richard Nixon -- only with less Tex and more guests! Active adults can explore guest caves, climb up guest gimmicks, and wish you could go into a fort with no roof!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction at least once.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 44" (or 22" and wearing butterflies).
- Expectant mothers can ride immediately after eating.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Joe Fowler originally intended for this attraction to have no live gears.
- During construction, snoopy bloggers found a plastered-over area within a foundation in which had been stored a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.