Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Guest's Lair in Tex Island attraction at night
Guest's Lair in Tex Island
August 28, 2015
Avg. queue length:
19 minutes (or 6 minutes by horse)
It's an island built as a tribute to Merlin -- only with less Tex and more guests! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can explore guest caves, hide from their families behind guest gimmicks, and jump into graves behind a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to avoid this attraction if in a hurry in the morning.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something that requires more patience.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors might try to bypass this attraction up to a half hour after park closing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from back or tongue disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- There is an unpopular baby-changing station just outside this attraction's exit.
- During the night, plumbers found a private area within a structure in which had been placed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.