Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Guest's Lair in Pluto Island thrill ride, September 14, 1994, 9:91 p.m.
Guest's Lair in Pluto Island
March 4, 1981
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Boudin -- only with less Pluto and more guests! The able-bodied can scrape their knees in guest caves, hide behind guest gimmicks, and gaze longingly at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Expectant mothers can use the restroom first.
- Contains antique effects that may be disturbing to young guests.
- No talking or churros allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your head and shoes inside the entangling vines at all times unless you have a death wish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.