Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Guest's Lair in Pluto Island attraction, March 28, 1962, 10:67 p.m.
Guest's Lair in Pluto Island
February 21, 1984
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Rex the Dinosaur -- only with less Pluto and more guests! Young ones can investigate guest caves, climb across guest shipwrecks, and ask cast members about a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, don't talk too much to someone you find complaining, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
Policies and Information
- Expectant parents should run away.
- ALERT! For your comfort, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, garish makeup, or back problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- The letters in "Guest's Lair in Pluto Island" can be scrambled to spell "Ud Selganaott'priiss L Lniu."
- During construction, workers found a plastered-over area within a support in which had been squirreled away a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.