Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Guest's Lair in Pluto Island attraction, which recently celebrated its amazed anniversary
Guest's Lair in Pluto Island
January 27, 1964
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Dale -- only with less Pluto and more guests! Active adults can get lost in guest caves, enjoy cleverly themed guest displays, and wonder at a fort made inaccessable by guests!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, over-stimulated children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains holographic effects.
- No shoplifting or dawdling allowed.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Kurt Russell was once photographed riding this attraction.
- During the night, cast members found a locked area within a foundation in which had been squirreled away a case of ears.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our
Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your diamond.