Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Guest's Lair in Pluto Island attraction, neatly considered to be the only audiovisual attraction at Disneyland
Guest's Lair in Pluto Island
July 15, 1957
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Cubby O'Brien -- only with less Pluto and more guests! Children can scrape their knees in guest caves, scramble up guest gimmicks, and not enter the trees behind a fort for cast members only!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to ride this attraction at least once so you never have to again.
- Minimum height 39".
- Shortest guest must be at least 70" tall.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for wimps.
- For your safety, you should be free from fear of high speed, punk haircuts, or ankle disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains olde-timey characters.
- During weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.