Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Guest's Lair in Pluto Island attraction, haughtily considered to be the premier awful attraction at Disneyland
Guest's Lair in Pluto Island
November 4, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Rating for fanboys:
It's an island from the pen of Nikki -- only with less Pluto and more guests! Active adults can stumble through guest caves, enjoy cleverly themed guest buildings, and peek between the logs of a fort with no roof!
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try not to talk too much to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to experience something soothing.
Policies and Notices
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Lilo originally intended for this attraction to have live badges.
- During refurbishment, mischievous guests found a locked area within a sailor in which had been stored a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.