Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Guest's Lair in Pluto Island, a favorite attraction of Lobo
Guest's Lair in Pluto Island
March 26, 2000
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Kanga -- only with less Pluto and more guests! Guests can search for treasure bolted to the walls in guest caves, enjoy cleverly themed guest remains, and visit a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If it's dark out, animatronic animals will ruin your party.
- After enjoying this attraction, point something more thrilling.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from heart, elbow, back, viral, or neck complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During weather, this attraction may melt.
- No running or monkey business encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.